A Not So Scary Halloween

"And he creepily walked through the halls with the floorboards creaking step by step. Creak creak. And then there was three knocks. Knock Knock Knock. The three poor souls waited in fear, and then the door creeped open slowly~ and....BOO! HE GOT THEM!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Kyra and Luna both scream in fear.

Sting begins to bust out in laughter at his daughter's reactions. His wife, Y/N and son Owen, were not so impressed. "Alright everyone this was a nice Halloween story but let's get out and do some trick or treating before it gets late." Y/N says grabbing Owen.

"Oh come on Y/N, your not even a little bit scared?" Sting asks his wife.

"No, you tell this story every Halloween and it doesn't change anything. Plus, I don't scare easily." You say fixing the girl's costumes.

Kyra was dressed up as a bunny and Luna decided to dress up as someone with a black cloak and some red clouds on it? You weren't entirely sure but you dressed Owen up as Happy.

"No one in Fairy Tail ever tried to scare you with some good old fashioned pranks? By the way your __________ costume is great." Sting asks and compliments you.

[Be creative and respond with your costume :)]

"Thank you as always dear. But yes they have tried but never successfully scared me the only person who has scared me in my life is Cordelia" you say.

"I can confirm that. Seeing Cordelia in person was quite scary." Joy was dressed up as a pirate, she had a wooden wing where her other one in missing.

"Mom's really tough dad." Kyra says as she grabs her trick or treat bucket.

"Yeah yeah." Sting begins to pout but suddenly has a great idea.

_______

"Trick or Treat!" Kyra and Luna say in unison.

"Tri r Tre!" Owen tries to imitate his sisters.

"Well don't you all look cute!! Loving the happy costume Owen! Luna not sure what you are but you look great! Kyra a cute bunny very fabulous" Evergreen say handing them all candy.

"Love the fairy costume Evergreen it's very, you." You say chuckling to yourself.

"Isn't it? I made the costume myself" she brags and does a twirl.

You sense something trying to creep up on you, "Nice try Sting."

"Damn it." He pops out the bush in his mummy costume and pouts.

"Are you trying to scare Y/N Sting?" Evergreen asks.

"He's been trying to scare her at every house in different scary costumes because mom said she isn't afraid of anything." Luna whispers to her aunt. Evergreen nods and giggles.

"Trust me Sting it was almost a tradition to try and scare Y/N every Halloween. It never worked out, you don't even wanna know what she did to Laxus that one year...." Evergreen shudders at the memory.

"That was definitely a rough night, we were getting cactus pricks out of Laxus all night..." Joy sighs.

Kyra and Luna look at you slowly in fear. "What? I was a angsty teen and I told him not to try and scare me." You shrug.

"Where did the Cactus- not even gonna finish asking." Sting says.

"Come on let's go to the next house so dad can get his next scary costume ready." Kyra says already running to Lucy's house near by.

"Maybe next house lover." You grab Sting's cheek and tug at it before holding Owen's hand and catching him up with his siblings.

Then another lightbulb went off in Sting's head.