five

(Play the song to get the feel of the chapter)

———————

"So Luna tends to have trouble burping so make sure you burp her enough when feeding. And Kyla usually takes a nap right after she's done eating and-"

"(Y/N) we got this! Kinana and I will be the best babysitters ever." Lisanna reassures you. She pats your head and calms you down.

"I know I just get worried a lot. Their powers are super new and super powerful. Please make sure you watch them at all cost" you warn Lisanna and Kinana.

You and the rest of Team Natsu are going with Mest to retrieve master from Abaless. You all fear he's in grave danger and you must get him back to revive Fairy Tail. Kinana and Lisanna were willing to help watch the twins while you were gone for a few days.

"Are you ready to go?" Lucy asks coming from behind you. "Hmmm" you think to yourself.

"I have to call Sting super quick! I promise I won't take to long!" You rush to go grab a communication lacrima.

"(Y/N) this better be the last thing! We've watched you run back and forth throughout this whole guild hall like a ransom chicken!" Natsu complains.

"Oh leave her alone she has mommy brain." Joy plops herself on Erza.

"Mommy brain?" Nastu questions.

"When girls have a child and all the babies take the moms briancells." Gray chuckles.

"That's not what-" Wendy begins to say but is then cut off by Natsu.

"Woaaah so (Y/N) basically has no brain cells?!" He says in amazement.

"Pretty much!" Gray giggles. The both start to fall into a pit of laughter. You were behind them the whole time.

"Ummm" Lucy looks at them both and points to you.

"She's been behind us the whole time hasn't she.." They say at the same time.

"Yep." Carla say.

"You two never know when to shut your mouth.." Happy sighs.

You hit them with a water blast, "Say something slick like that again I'll hit you with a hurricane...." you stomp slightly on both of them.

You hear baby giggles from another table, "Mommy!" Luna says. Kyra claps her hands and laughs.

"Glad their enjoying the show..." Gray says in pain.

"Go call Sting we have a boat to catch." Erza says picking up Luna and playing with her.

You make your way to a corner and start the call. Sting immediately picks up, "(Y/N)! Are you okay where are the girls?!"

"Woah Sting I'm fine! They're fine too, see look." You take the lacrima to the girls Luna babbles in Erza's arms and Kyra is munching on her fingers drooling in Lisanna's lap.

"Good..." he sighs.

"Sorry I didn't call you sooner, things have just been crazy you know." You say look at him.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks looking at your face. "I can't...but just know I'll be going on a mission, so the kids are going to be with the guild for a while, if they have any trouble they know to call you." You reassure him.

"(Y/N) please be safe, I know I never talked to you about this but that form of yours back at the Tartaros battle really scared me." He confesses to you. You realize who he's talking about, Roxy.

"Oh that...Sting I really gotta go we have a boat to catch. I love you..." you say to him.

"I love you too (Y/N)." He says.

"And Yes Sting Eucliffe I'll marry you." You smirk chuckling.

"Wait what?!"

"Gotta go!" You laugh. "(Y/N) wait!" You cut off the lacrima before he could get another word in. Was it mean? Yes. But was it funny? Hell yes.

It's official your getting married. "Let's Go." You grab your bags. You kiss the twins one last time and the team is off.

———————

Back at Sabertooth

Sting stared at the lacrima in disbelief. You basically said you'll marry him. "I'm getting married." He speaks softly like he's in a trance.

"Hey Sting can we come in?" Rouge asks.

Rouge opens the door with Lector and Frosch by his side. Sting turns to his partner with his mouth wide open.

"Ummm you okay Buddy..." Lector says in a concerned voice. "We're getting married."

"What?" Rouge gives a puzzled look.

"She said yes...we're finally going to be married!!" Sting jumps up and yells.

"That's awesome Sting!!" Rouge jumps with him.

"Frosch thinks so too!!" Frosch giggles.

"Woo hoo!!" Sting cheers.

"Hey guys-" Yukino walks up with Minerva. They both pause looking at the two dragon slayers.

They look at each other and walk back to the main guild hall not asking questions.

——————

(Sorry these chapters are taking to long to get to the point. I'm trying to make it as long as possible since this is the last book of this Sting series so bare with me :) )