Shy! Nerd! Tord x Jock! Tom

Requested by: StaticExe

Song: Welcome To The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

Tords POV

I walked into the school building and looked around the people in groups talking with their friends. I don't really have any friends at school. I have friends but they went to other schools. But at this school, I prefer to spend time alone, study alone, eat alone, work alone, and even cry alone.

Considering the fact I am the schools nerd, I get bullied quite often by the school jocks. All of them, even the boy I have a crush on, his name is Thomas or Tom for short and to be the honest as possible.....he's actually pretty handsome and good looking . But I doubt he is even gay or bisexual. I'm a gay 17 year old boy.

I was walking to my locker when I felt someone slam me against the lockers. I looked at saw Tom and his gang of friends. "Where's the money shortie?" Tom asked me with a smirk across his face. I sighed and opened my backpack and pulled out the money and handed it Tom.

He looked at it, still smirking and pushed me down and walked away with his friends or gang. I sighed and re adjusted my glasses and grabbed my book and sped walked away trying to ignore the snickers all around me.

Time skip to P.E.

Still Tords POV

I walked out of the locker room and towards my class. I always stay in the back because I always try to stay unnoticed even by my P.E. teacher. I mean, yeah he knows I'm part of his class and so do my other teachers but I don't like having a lot of attention.

"Ok class, we'll be running the mile today." The coach told us with his hands on his hips. The whole entire class groaned except me. Don't get me wrong, running the mile is a pain but I practice all the time on the weekends to improve my running skills and improve my mile time since I'm not the fastest.

Everyone lined up at the starting line and waited for the coach to give us the signal. The coach blew the whistle and everyone took off running but someone tripped me and ran. I was behind everyone but that didn't stop me. I quickly got up and took off running, not caring that my nose is bleeding.

I passed people and they looked shocked when they saw I'm faster then all of them. I was just about to pass Tom but then I felt someone kick my ankle, hard. I fell and fell face first on the track. I tried to stand but my left ankle was hurting too much for me to get up.

The coach ran over to me and helped me up and asked if I was ok. I told him no and said my left ankle was hurting to much. He let me go to the nurses office.

I limped to the nurses office and asked to see the nurse cause her office is in a room in the main office. I told the nurse everything and she did a few checks before confirming I did sprang my left ankle. She wrapped it in gauze and told me to take care.

Two weeks later

School ended and I walked back to my house and hissed in pain because my ankle was still a bit sprained. It should get better sooner or later. I looked up and saw Tom crossing the street and a car. The car was going right towards him and didn't stop! I ran, ignoring the pain in my left ankle and pushed Tom before he got hit.

I managed to push him onto the sidewalk and that's when I felt something hard and cold hit me. I then blacked out.

Toms POV

I was just crossing the road when I felt someone push me. I landed on the sidewalk and looked up to see a gray car driving off and the body of Tord Locks. His body was bloody, so was his face. He was blacked out. I shot up and ran to him.

"T-Tord!? Wake up! Please I'm sorry!" I shook him but he didn't wake up. I checked his heart rate. It was there but it was weak. I grabbed my phone and dialed an ambulance and the police.

21 minutes later

I sat in the waiting room of the hospital. I was worried for Tord. I got a call not long ago from the police that they found the person who hit Tord. A women named Dina Williams was the one in the car who hit Tord. I was shocked to hear that name because she was my ex girlfriend.

She must have been sad when we broke up and hurt everyone who had a crush on me. But this time, she took things way to far for anyone.

When I was allowed to see Tord, I walked in and saw Tord with bandages all over him and hooked up to machines and other things.

3 weeks later

Toms POV

It's been 3 weeks and I'm getting more and more worried for Tord. I held his hand. I heard groaning and I shot my head up and looked at Tord. He slightly opened his eyes with a confused face. "Tord?" Tords eyes shifted over to me. "Tom?" He said in a raspy with his still beautiful accent.

"Your ok!" I called out and hugged him and apologized for everything I have done to Tord. He said it was ok. When I pulled away from the hug, I slammed my lips against his own. He kissed back and put his arms on my shoulders. I put my hands on his hips.

3 years later

Tord and I became boyfriends and it was a dream come true for me. I still feel guilty for everything I have done to Tord. Anyone who hurt Tord, got a punch in the face. I'll always love my little nerd.

Sorry if it took long. This request took 4 days to do. So thats done, I have plenty more ideas and requests to do. Bye everyone!

Word count: 1043