Chapter 50 - Transformation

Start from the beginning

When the offer to join him and his russian friends in a club next week came on their fifteenth session, she was ecstatic. Victoria wasn't one to refuse the offer of good music, food, and company.

Nonetheless, once the door behind him closed, it did occur to her there's no chance Celadon trusts her enough to let her. Moreover, it also meant Dmitri is totally oblivious to her kidnapping and the dangerous situation he got himself into.

Pity that Victoria didn't really care about others.

All she lived for was satisfying her own endless desires, and the more her character developed, the more restless she grew.

Sure, some of the energy was burnt in her gym sessions - which, unfortunately, didn't include any martial arts anymore. If she should guess, Celadon really didn't want her to repeat the fiasco with Jessie.

But she felt insatiable.

And knew there's more than one way to skin a cat.

There was Samael, for instance. Although he wasn't exactly Victoria's type physically, his demeanor told her the dominance and roughness might compensate for that and scratch the itch just right.

Unfortunately, there was about million possibilities of how could it go wrong, given the 'authority' he was given over her by Celadon. If something, the way he threatened any random guy that flirted with her on her appointments was a warning enough.

Cockblock.

Besides Samael, she only ever came into contact with Dmitri and Celadon, and it was obvious which of the two was more approachable.

Of course, if Deya had a say, she would scream for her to not give in, just stick to the plan, work on the transformation, and get their father to safety. However, since Victoria started her 'emancipation', the poor girl was pushed into background permanently.

And let's just say, Victoria wasn't as conscientious when it came to planning and rules. 

The sessions took place in the library, and Boss usually supervised them from his desk at the the front. Nonetheless, it didn't slip her attention that he started to leave halfway through after the fifth time, most probably out of boredom.

And when the eighteenth session came around, she decided to use the opportunity and strike.

Dressing into silk flowery Kimono reaching mid-thigh and revealing just the right amount of cleavage, she applied some make up to hide the healing bruises, gave herself an encouraging wink in the mirror of the dressing table and set off to get her man.

It surely did boost her ego when Samael welcomed her with a wolf-whistle, and judging by the way Boss's eyes widened when she slipped into his office, Victoria surely got the wow factor right.

Now just wait.

But Dmitri didn't appear as smitten as she expected, and the first half an hour of the session was a torment. The girl kept stealing glances at the unsuspecting victim, instigating little touches here and there, and even purposely mispronounced few words to give them an erotic undertone.

Unfortunately, the slavic god was either oblivious to her subtlety, or not interested in acting on it.

Not that she cared either way.

When the door finally clicked behind Celadon, it dissolved what remained of her inhibitions.

Finishing reading the sentence they were just working on, she slowly pulled herself on top of the table, laying her feet on the armrests of Dmitri's chair.