Chapter VIII

The dawn finally rose. With dark circles under your eyes you glanced at Sangwoo. He seemed all stressed up. You could feel his uneven breath brushing your skin. Was he having a nightmare? Was it even possible for someone as wicked as he?
His tight embrace around your waist prevented you from changing position and so you stayed observing his tensed facial features. You saw beads of sweat forming on his temples. Suddenly his forehead creased and a quiet groan escaped his lips.
Then he unexpectedly opened his eyes with a loud gasp. He sat up and hid his face in hands. Much to your surprise you heard a quite whimper. You watched him in disbelief. Oh Sangwoo was crying.
- Uhm, is everything alright? - you asked awkwardly patting his shoulder.
He raised his head and looked at you. You gulped. His eyes were filled with sorrow and grief, emotions you thought he was incapable of feeling.
It was the very first time you saw him like this. He smiled bitterly.

- Shouldn't I be the one to ask this question?

- Was it a nightmare? - you asked sympathetically.

- No - He looked down - It was a memory.

There was a long pause during which Sangwoo seemed completely lost in his thoughts.

- Nevermind, go back to sleep - you suddenly heard him say as he slowly stood up and walked out of the room.

You lay down and started contemplating what had just happened. Could it really be the same man that had kidnapped and tortured you? He seemed so helpless and confused, you nearly felt sorry for him, nearly. What kind of trauma had he gone through to become a psycho he was? Still, you couldn't be sure if that was what had triggered his sociopathic behavior. Maybe he was born this way? Besides, there's one more thing that puzzled you. You couldn't really say whether there was something triggering the switch from his sociable personality to the sadistic one or if he was excellently pretending being the former. Lost in thoughts, you didn't notice the male entering the room.

- [Y/N] - Sangwoo called your name.

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and shyly looked up at him.

- Yes? - you gulped.

- Why aren't you asleep? You look tired. - he remarked and lay down next to you.

- It's my arm, it hurts really bad. - you partially lied, sure the armed hurt a lot, but wasn't the reason keeping you up the whole night.

He gently pulled you closer and examined broken arm.
- I've bandaged it properly, but it's still broken, it has to hurt at least a little. - He reassuringly patted your back.

- Can't we go to hospital? - you pleaded.

- [Y/N], do you really think I'm that stupid or is this just you being unbearably dumb? - he laughed sarcastically.

- But it really hur- - you were cut off in the middle of the sentence as Sangwoo slapped you.

- You can be a real pain in the ass, [Y/N]. It makes me regret my decision to keep you alive.

- I'm sorry - you uttered, massaging your burning cheek.

- I really tried to be nice and look what you've made me do. That slap was unnecessary and I wouldn't do it if you didn't whine like a little bitch.

- I won't do it again - you promised, keeping your eyes down and avoiding his gaze.

- Hey, look at me.

But before you could do anything, you felt a pair of warm, soft lips on yours. You felt his tongue on your lips, so you reluctantly opened your mouth. Sangwoo started gladly penetrating depths of your wet cavern, thereby deeping the kiss. Just as he was sucking on your tongue, you felt his hand on your tigh going up to your crotch.

- Sangwoo - you pulled away and gasped. -  Please, stop - you begged.

Ignoring your plea, the man continued , first reaching your crotch, then roughly entering two fingers into you. You whimpered. With remaining strength you tried to push him, which of course proved futile and he effortlessly pinned your hand above your head.

- Look, if you don't stop wriggling I'll have to kill you. Don't you think you should repay me for all that I've done for you? For how nice I've been?

In a different situation you'd probably laugh it off, but back, hanging on for dear life, you were frantically trying to come up with the right answer.

- You're right. I'm so sorry, I was ungrateful - you finally said it.

- Still, you have to be punished. Get on your knees.