"You know Lauren Jauregui?"

"Why don't we catch a drink on campus? We can talk a bit about you know who." Someone smirked.

Camila gave them a horrified look as she quickly escaped from the group and slipped into her class.

"You're quite early here, Miss Cabello." The professor said looking up from grading papers.

"Can't never be too early!" Camila exclaimed as her professor laughed and went back to grading papers.

Camila went on her Twitter that she rarely went on before and finally went on.

'@LaurenJauregui: #wce @camilacabello97 my pink princess(:'

Camila saw a photo attached to it and saw a photo long ago when Lauren and her were in footy pajamas and Lauren had taken a picture of her.

Camila saw the comments about camren as she saw how word spread like wildfire.

'@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui who's she'

Camila put her phone down on her desk as Chase sat down by her.

"You are THE fucking talk around campus. It's like the Justin Bieber era in high school all over again." Chase commented as he set his bag down on the floor.

"Jeez, what have they been talking about?"

"How you're in the same campus as them and you're with billionaire Jauregui." Chase said as Camila laughed, also hearing her name being tossed around behind her.

"Oh, well. They should deal with it."

"They will and do you hear people talking about camren behind us or is it just me?" Chase asked as I pointed to him.

"It's the both of us."

"Good, I thought I was going crazy."

"I'm about to go crazy if they don't stop mentioning my name."

-

'@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 that's you silly'

Silly. Silly. Silly. It was silly how jealous Camila got since a bunch of verified irrelevant boys would mention Lauren in a tweet calling her beautiful or how it was great seeing her again with stupid kissy face emoji's and watch Lauren thank them on Twitter.

"You need to get your fucking mind off of that, Mila." Chase urged Camila trying to get her to go to a party.

"No, I'm not going."

"Please? You're my wing woman! I need you there or I'm a stuttering bust that can't talk or flirt for shit. You know how much I like Lindsey."

"I do."

"Then will you please come?" Chase pleaded as Camila finally sighed.

"Fine." She muttered.

-

"How's everything going with Lindsey?" Camila talked louder than usual so Chase could hear her over the loud music.

"It's going good, she's been a 10 out of 10!" Chase grinned giving her a thumbs up as she smiled.

"Where is she?"

"Getting some drinks, I should go check on her!" Chase said as she nodded and he went out of her sight.

Camila went on Twitter real quick and saw a tweet from Lauren.

'@LaurenJauregui: im so happy.'

'@jaureslights: @LaurenJauregui @camilacabello97???'