Prelude - In Between

~In Original World~

One of the doctor; or specifically a part-time doctor who worked in the public hospital was currently frowning when he read one of the report.

He is a low-key doctor with a world class skills in his hands; Ling Xiao. Usually, he work in the public hospital as a part-time to relieve his boredom. After all, he is always bored for there is nothing to do working with Chaos private doctor.

At first, he had heard a failed suicide occurred and the person is in coma. He wasn't interested until one of the nurse was desperate to get special blood that only belongs to Long clan.

Hearing the frantic calling, he got curious and demand the case to be hand over to him. The moment he read the document related to the patient, he was stunned. Who didn't know the good-for-nothing trash Long Feng Xian in these days? He had thought that the boy is nothing but human.

Apparently, it turns out it wasn't human to begin with, if he possessed Long's bloodline in him. Not to mention that it is pureblood, meaning he is from the main family.

But the time is pressing and he needs to stabilize the patient for now. Luckily, he had stored two Long blood packs for emergency use since they constantly get hurt after a fight with angels.

When Feng Xian is stabilized, he immediately took DNA testing to see whether it match with any of Long's family member.

It took only ten minutes later for the result to come out. When he read the results, he was completely, utterly disbelief. It only match to someone that he is close to.

He immediately drops everything and push the emergency call in his mobile phone. There is no way he would let his old friend's child to suffer any further than this.

Despite the fact that his old friend had abused this boy so much that it wasn't even call humane any longer, he still needs to inform his friend because his friend deserve to know the current situation.

But when he re-reading the document of the patient's current situation while waiting for his friend and his family to arrive, he concluded that everything is far too late to save the miserable boy. At this rate, he rather end the poor boy's misery.

Now, how is he going to break the bad news to them? He would 101% certain that they would go tyrant and started massacre once the truth unveil.

-----

The Patriarch Long; Long Yu Ren is in a meeting room to discuss regarding the company shares and the underworld businesses before his wristwatch beeping in red light.

(A/N: Red light only lit when emergency happens)

He immediately press the answer button and a red hologram appeared in front of him. It is an emergency call from one of the public hospital.

His eyes flashed with puzzled. In his mind, no one in his family needed to go to hospital as they had owned their own private hospital and private doctors.

And they never get sick unless those bastard angels poison or harm them. Which is a normal occurrence in this case.

Even if they were hurt, they would rather go to their private hospital. Why would they ended up in a public hospital? This would attract nuisance from the angels.

Everyone in the his clan knew about this. Unless... his eyes flashed in annoyance. There is only one person in the family that would ended up in the public hospital.

Knowing who is the culprit, his heart was blowing over the top once more. He wished that boy would just die and leave them in peace. That way, his wife wouldn't sulking or protecting that trash.