Chapter 0.0 - Compilation of Tutorial Worlds

World 1

The sudden immense amount of pain shots up in his body. It was so unbearable and uncomfortable to the point that it forces him to open his eyes.

When he opened his eyes, what greets him is the white ceiling and the smell of antiseptic.

Odd, he was pretty sure that he is in the Xinghai Space before Alexa threw him down with the odd waterfall that appears out of nowhere. So, where on earth is he now? Why is he in the hospital?

No way! Did he return to his world? But Alexa had promised him that he would experience world hopping to fulfill the contract! So, why is he back in his world?!

He tried to move any part of his body but he failed to move them except for his neck. His body felt rigid, unable to even move, panic overwhelms him as he is desperate to find the answer.

Before he was overwhelmed with panic, a familiar sarcastic, monotone voice was heard not far from him that soothed him a little unconsciously.

[Things had just begun as per your wish and yet here you are having an unnecessary panic attack.]

His head quickly turn as fast as a lightning speed at the voice, making Alexa wondered why Feng Xian's neck didn't snap yet with that turning speed.

His muscles were supposed to be deteriorate after not moving for god knows how long the body had ended up in the hospital bed. But eh, Feng Xian doesn't seems to even know his situation now.

While Alexa was dealing with her dilemma, Feng Xian could only felt relief and relax. He didn't even noticed that a stream of tears falls from his eyes like a waterfall without stopping.

All he could feel right now is that he isn't alone. That his friend is currently accompany him here. He felt touched before he calmly remember what exactly going on before he ended up here.

Apparently, he had begged her to start the tutorial childishly and impatiently before Alexa yanked his collar like carrying a kitten around and proceed to throw him down near the waterfall.

His musing was snapped away when he remembered the last part. He wanted to question why on earth Alexa threw him like a rag-doll until he mysteriously ended up here.

However, his throat was parched and he found out it hurts to talk.

Alexa got up and pressed an emergency button at the bedside. Immediately, the nurse counter was alerted and countless of frantic footsteps was heard near towards the room.

Feng Xian struggled to try and move. He really wanted water badly... But Alexa didn't even bat an eyelid at him, nor giving him water to get rid of the thirsty feeling in his throat.

He wondered what did he do in his life to deserve this. (QAQ)

[If you wanted to talk to me, just project your talk in your thoughts. They can't see me here. Only you could see me. If they found you talking to me, which would be talking to the air in their eyes, they thought you have gone insane and would admit you to the mental asylum. As for water, the nurse would feed it to you later. I don't want to rise some suspicion here.]

Reluctantly, he was willing to wait for the nurse to feed him water after Alexa told him to wait.

Just then, two female nurse barged into the room and was completely in shocked to see Feng Xian awake and staring at them.

Feng Xian, whose patience wearing thin, immediately trying to make some incoherent sound to catch their attention. He really need water, dammit! What the hell are those two nurse standing there frozen like a statue? He needs help ah!