Confessions!?!?

Eren's POV:

It was a long ride, being quiet through out made it worse for me to be calm I wonder who he wanted me to meet?
And soon enough we made it to his destination we both get out and quietly he handed me white roses and told me to follow him.

Giant gates and brick walls covering the whole area. Going inside I look around glancing at a few people here with roses of many colors crouching over there loved once's graves. I grip the edge of my shirt as my heart raised, "M-Mr. Ackerman are we here to se-" I stopped speaking half way and I notice we were in front of his wife's grave stone, perfectly washed and neat.

Petra Ackerman, there were already some flowers on her stone and some small offerings. All of a sudden the guilt got to me. My fingers trembled as I gripped the followers I had, my eyes started to tear up. She must be looking down at me with disgust... I-I took her husband from her I-I'm sorry!

"L-Levi I-I a c-can't y-your wife will h-hat" he suddenly reached over to grab my wrist pulling my forward and against him the followers between us, with his arms around my waist.

"This is Eren Jaeger, my partner and my lover..." he said staring at the grave stone. My heart started to beat faster hearing him, "I ask for your blessings and hope that you will look after us... And care for him as much as I do." He look at me in the eyes with a gentle smile then spoke, "I truly, love him."

At that moment I couldn't stop my tears from coming out, he gripped both my hands and held it against his chest, "Can you feel my heart increase?" He asked.

"Y-Yes... I-I" I look at the grave and turn to face it properly then bend down to show respects, "I p-promise to care for him and love him forever... S-So please accept me." I blush as some by passers heard my confession, that I accidentally shouted it out while placing the flowers Levi got her with the others. 

Levi chuckled pulling me into a hug, "Eren from now I'll be in your care." He held for a while before grabbing my hand walking towards the exit, I couldn't help but let out a soft sigh of excitement being so happy as if all this grief has disappeared, I don't know if Mrs. Petra accepts us but I will promise her to make him truly happy.

"Thank you~"

A shiver went through my whole body as I turn around with a hand to my right ear. Confused on whose voice I heard, the whispers of a women... But when I looked around no one was in sight. Then again it can be me being crazy, "Thank you," is what I heard.... I don't know whose it was but.... Her voice was very lovely.

"Eren? Something wrong?" Levi asked as I turn and shake my head.

"No, I'm fine Levi." I smile and give his hand a soft squeeze. "Perfectly fine."