Him worried?

Eren's POV:

I don't know where I am, I've been walking for a while now but making sure to remember my way by the woods. Without my phone I couldn't call anyone. "FUCK! Finally!" I sigh in relief seeing a road and the city miles away.

Standing by the road with my hand extended out trying to get a ride a few minutes passed but a red car stopped in front of me and pushed open their passanger door open, "Hop in kid." Crouching down I gasp, "Hannes your back ?"

He grinned and nodded as I jumped inside and placed my seatbelt on. "So why are you all the way here? Hitchhiking? And how did you get that wound on your head?" he asked driving towards the city.
"Stuff happened long story..." Leaning my head against the window I grip the seat belt my mind filling up with thoughts of why Erwin let me go so easily what is he planning? But the biggest thing is the files of people's names he had on his small table, I caught a small glimpse of it but I'm positive one of them was Mr. Ackerman.

During the drive Hannes and I talked about him coming back from his home town, its been 2 years since he been gone.

"Thank you again for helping me out." He dropped me off at my work place and left. Heading inside everyone was shocked to see me as if I was dead.
"EREN!" Hange ran to me and tackled me down hugging me with tears of joy. "Holy molly Eren! We thought you were a goner! I sent many to search for you but no one could find Erwin it was like you disappeared!"

Gin walked over and ruffled my head with a smile, "Glad to see you again Eren though it seems your in a rough shape."

"Oh! Yeah someone needs to tell Levi! He's been at his place nonstop searching for you Eren." Keith told me as I was pretty shocked since Levi and I weren't really considered partners yet.

"Do you know where he is? I want to see him and Also I got new information about Erwin but if it's fine with you boss I'd like to tell Levi first." Hange grinned and slammed my back a few times, "Of course boy." She gave me his address and let me borrow her car to get there.
Now I'm getting really nervous to see him again, where should I begin on telling him?