His hide out !?!

Eren POV:
-beep beep beep-
Moving side to side slowly waking up to the sound of an alarm going off I sit up having my eyes squinted reaching over to turn it off, soon enough I start to realize I wasn't home nor in my bed but someone else's.

Looking next to me I find him, having a arm on my lap and laying on his stomach sound asleep, "O-Oh lord." I touched my chest making sure I still had my clothes on. I can't really remember shit from yesterday, and my head is giving me a huge headache.

Slowly getting out of the bed I sit up stretching my back feeling slight feels of stings in my head, "Owy". Walking out the room I quickly take my sweater and shoes running out of the house.

Running back to my place, I get inside and go to my bedroom getting redressed, "Fuck I can't remember anything how did I end up in his bed?" I sigh deeply and quickly grab my suit case then heading out going to work.

Three days have passed since that time at Levi's places he hasn't come to work or maybe he's been avoiding me? What if I said something in my sleep that time! Or did something!  "EREN!" I heard my name being screamed.

"Y-yes Mrs. Hange!?!?" I head to her office as she looks at me with a mix of a glare and smirk.
"Do you see this!" She pointed at her board having pictures of a building and photos of the man Erwin and his buddies.

"Some club? that's his base right now?" I ask as she grins evil, "Haha yes! And we got the son of a bitch now thanks to the guys we captured that day with you and Levi. I got to quickly get these to the police department! Also I need you and two other to go out and spy on them make sure they don't do anything else. I would have asked Levi but he's been busy with other things." Hange grabbed the file on her desk, "The two that are going with you are already waiting for you in the small lobby."

I nod and walk off to meet with them getting a bit nervous of things not going as plan. "Get a grip Sasha we're fine." I heard a small voice as as I finally was able to see the two. "B-but were just starting why us!" The women said then quickly shut up when noticing me.

"Ah hello! I'm Connie and this here is Sasha we're new here and will be going out with you." The small male said with a weird stance as if he was in the military, "We won't slow you down sir!" Soon the women copied his pose as well.