"LET ME GO!"

Eren's POV:

"Augh..." Fluttering my eyes open and feeling pain rushing up my body and to my head, I sit up finding myself on a a bed in a small room with no window bringing my hand up to my forehead I noticed its been bandaged. "What the ? Where am I?"

My clothing was gone, I was wearing different ones and there's bandages around my thigh under my clothing too, " What happened to Levi ? Those people and the dealing?" I get out of the bed looking around for my gun and ph- Wait my phone! Last thing I remember a dude took it.

"Oh no... Is this Levi's place ?" I head to the door and gulp as I open it slowly, staying quiet. I look out at the hall right to left and decide to take the left. "Alright Eren you got this don't be scared, just find a exit and look around for clues to know where you are."

I kept walking thinking this place was pretty big and how there's no people to be sighted not even photos hung, until I got to some stairs leading down and there were voices come from there. "So? Why is the boss keeping that kid alive anyways?" A women said, as a male spoke.
" I don't know but I did hear him say something about using him to lure in someone."

Definitely not Levi's place! And are they talking about Levi? I gulp and look around seeing a window beside me, opening it slowly and look down it looked, 2 stories high. "Damn" I whisper as I see some blocks sticking out of the wall, I can use that to climb town. I start to get out as my heart beaten fast. "Come on focus were almost free just don't look down." I start to grip onto some cracks as I go down slowly.

My right hand started to slip a bit, "Shit... Where do I grab from." I spot a window and bite my lip, please don't die, then I swing my body to the right and jumping onto the window making a small smack against the glass Gripping the top part and having my feet on the edges I crouch down to look inside, thinking I was good I saw the same man from before sitting in his desk with a male half naked on top the desk squealing when he noticed me and quickly covered himself.

"Well fuck..." I blush a bit to see them. The blond male looked at me with a glare and stood up telling the male to leave and walked towards the window getting close. Oh no no no! I'm not even close to the floor yet I'll dies if I let go. I close my eyes tightly, better then being caught by the enemy, plus I bet I can still survive.

Quickly I let go Feeling gravity push me down but all of a sudden I stopped moving, a hand was gripping my left arm, opening my eyes and looking up it was him, "L-Let me go!" I scream at him panicking.

"Shut up you'll die kid."

"I don't care! I'd rather die then be held captive by you criminals!" Right before I was right about to bite his hand he pulled me up hard and easily as if I wasn't heavy at all, pulling me into his arms. "Augh! let go your hurting me!" He placed his right hand over my lips to shut me up before tossing me against the table making me hit my right side of the ribs.
"Ah! Y-You jackass" 

((So hows the story so far? Also sorry for the late update))