WE BEEN FOUND OUT

Third POV:

"Eren... Lets run for it we can't win," Levi yelled pushing him forward to run  as he then turned around to shoot twice into the building as a warning. "They are armed," Annie yelled hiding behind some broken cars inside the building.

"Sir the back of the building there's a door and there is a car waiting for you with Gunther inside." One of Erwin's men said as he sighed angrily since his plans were interrupted, "Find and catch the damn pest." He walked away heading back.

Meanwhile Eren ran to the back of the building thinking it would be more safer grabbing his phone out and calling his boss.

"You'll pay for this fucker," Reiner yelled pulling out a riffle from the box they brought and started shooting back, loud sounds filled up the building.

"We'll see about that," Levi whispered with a grin, as he ran in and jumping behind a broken concrete wall barely standing. Levi pointed his gun towards Bertholdt aiming down at his legs, "3...2...1" Bang! The bullet pierced right through his leg making him shout in pain.

"Shit he got Bertholdt" Reiner said running to his side and picking him up over his shoulder before calling out to Annie, " Annie cover me were charging out." Annie nodded, "Lets do this," She said jumped out of hiding running towards Levi's direction. Soon enough bullets went back and forth between Levi and Annie. 

Eren felt his heart speed up and his fingers tremble holding his phone, "H-hange?!" Eren glanced around his body flinching to the sounds of the shots. "EREN! what is going on what's all that noise!!!"

"Hange we need help! WERE BEING SHOT AT! LEVI AND I  WERE UNDERCOVER! AND TH- AHH!" All of a sudden Eren was on the wet ground holding the phone as he felt his bleeding slide down his eye, feeling everything go black he was able to look up seeing a tall blond male who crouched down in front of him taking his phone," Eren is busy right now." Then the man hung up and tossed the phone.

"W-who... Are You? " Eren said right before he passed out.

((Oh no! What shall happen? lol IDK I hope you guys like it))