08

APRIL 19, 1987

EMMA AND TRACY did not get along. At all. Kurt had taken Chad, Emma, Shelli, Danny, Krist and his girlfriend Tracy to Big Bills to meet his girlfriend that no one knew about, and the nicest way to put it Is it didn't go well.

The night had started off great, the group sat at a booth in the back of the bar they all knew and loved. All of them were laughing and joking, except for Kurt. He was tapping his fingers on his thigh repeatedly. Emma took notice of this and grabbed his hand. She shot him a Don't worry we'll love her look. Yet moments later she took that back.

"Hello!" A girl with medium cut black hair said standing by their booth. Last time Emma had seen her or was longer. She was once again wearing Kurt's The Pixies shirt. Emma felt a secret jab at herself but she knew the girl couldn't have known she wore the shirt before her.

All of the table had looked at the girl standing above them.

"This is Tracy, my girlfriend." Kurt said as he stood up to let her sit in between himself and Emma.

"It's so nice to meet you all, I'm sure you already know of me though." Tracy said smiling.

"Actually no." Chad said. Emma, who was drinking water at the time spit it back out into her cup and elbowed him in his rib.

"That's so funny!" Tracy laughed thinking it was a joke. "You must be Chad." She stuck her hand out for him to shake. Taking a moment to evaluate this girl he shook her hand.

"And you're huge! so you must be krist." She pointed at krist who had a puzzled look on his face that made Emma laugh on the inside. "And you must be his girlfriend, Shelby right?" She said.

"It's Shelli..." Shelli mumbled.

"So you just be Daniel and Emiliea." She said pointing and the siblings.

"Emma." She corrected the girl. She's walking in and just already thinks we're bffs. This is great.

"Yep." Danny said popping the p.

"Well since Shelli is in a relationship, Emma i wanted to talk to you about some rules." Tracy said putting his hands together on the table.

"For.." Emma said.

"Kurty poo of course!" She giggled. Kurty pp?What the fuck kinda name is that. Emma's head said.

"I just want to make sure he's not tempted to do anything I'm... concerning." She stuttered. "So I'd appreciate it a lot if you weren't in the same room alone, spending to much time together or going out alone." She said in all seriousness.

Emma laughed making everyone look at her. "Did I say something funny." Tracy said kind of harshly.

"No no." Emma giggled. "It's just.. well it seems you're either like his mother or just totally insecure about your-" "how long have you two been dating?" Shelli ask trying to defuse a fight.

"Well he must have told you but next month will be our 6 month!" She said enthusiastically. Emma rolled her eyes but only chad noticed and laughed quietly.

"Oh this is news to me." Shelli said almost sounding sarcastic and she wasn't a very sarcastic person.

"I know so exciting!" Tracy said before her phone beeped. She answered and spoke for a few seconds. "Sorry to cut this short but I have some work to do but this was much so delightful!" She said before pecking Kurt's cheek. "Bye now boo bear." She said waving And exiting.

As soon as she left everyone except Kurt started laughing.

"Bye now Kurty poo boo bear!" Danny laughed mocking the girl.

"So.. What did you think..." Kurt said softly. He must have known that all of his closest friends thought that his girlfriend was some type of weirdo. Of course they were weirdos but they weren't like that.

"That you should dump that bitch." Shelli said.

"Shelli!" Emma said quickly with her eyes widened. Shelli was always one to speak her mind.

"What? I mean that was the most entertaining shit I've ever experienced but she's a psycho!" Shelli yelled over the loud music that had started.

"She's just a little... you know... she just wants to know what's going on." Kurt explained.

"Wanting to know where you were all night is wanting to know what's going on, wanting to know your plans are is wanting to know what's going on. Not telling your friend stay away from my boyfriend!" Krist laughed loudly.

"Didn't she make you get a job as a janitor at the same high school you dropped out of?" Emma said crossing her arms.

"Yeah but that was a while ago..." Kurt said to her.

"And didn't she tell you to teach all those preschoolers how to swim?" Emma replied.

"So what she wants me to have a job!" Kurt snaps at her.

"She still annoys the shit out of me." Emma said.

"Could it be you're just jealous." Kurt moved closer to her as his face turned to a smirk.

Yes kurt. I'm very jealous, you're the most clueless person I've ever met. Emma told herself. But on the other hand she told herself she didn't like him and they were just close friends. So she let that part speak for her.

" oh boo bear, Kurty poo. If I were to be jealous, I'd say I hate her. At least I'm attempting to be nice." Emma said getting closer.

Kurt moved back to the other side of he booth. "Whatever." He said crossing his arms. Neither of them paid any attention to the fact the others were still there.

"Okay.. well that was really weird but Emma I've got news for you!" Danny said.

"And what would that be?" Emma said leaning forward.

"I'm moving back!" He said.

Emma's eyes widened. "Really?" She smiled.

"Yeah me and.. my friend we found a place here." He said.

"That's great." Krist smiled.

"Well Kurt if you're done sulking now, we are going to head back to krist place." Chad said laughing in between some words.

"I'm not sulking." He said still sunk down in his chair with his arms cross.

"You're right." Emma said. "You're not sulking. You're acting like a five year old now get up." She pulled him arm to get him to stand up.

"Fine." He said as he was dragged to his car.

They split up in their cars. Chad and Danny, Shelli and Krist and Emma and Kurt.

Emma sat down in the passengers side of Kurt's car. "She wasn't that bad right?" Kurt said referring to Tracy.

"No she was really terrible you've got to admit." Emma laughed. First Kurt gave off a stone face but then laughed also. And like they did when they first met. They laughed and joked all the way to Krist Novoselics house.

A/N: Sorry for posting so late loves!!! Note to Tracy: dUmbAsS thEy dOnt knOw yOu exIsT.