Ch.6 - Secret Comes Out

Liams POV

The tour was starting soon an the first show was in Connecticut. This was so exciting and surreal. I can't believe after all Ive been through Im here on a headline tour in the US, its all so amazing. The fact that there are girls camping out just to see the lads and I is just mindblowing. Ari was joining all of us for the tour for a little while, since college was off right now. I wasn't sure what to expect, Ari and Morgan traveling with the boys. I know there are girls just begging to be in their position but how are they taking it? Would one of the boys try to do something? Nah, the lads would never do that..

Aris POV

As me and Morgan packed for the tour at her house, something nagged at me. "Mo, should I tell Liam?" i asked, quietly.

She was raiding her closet but stopped abruptly and turned around. "What do you mean? I thought you already did." she questioned, with her hands on her hips.

"I told him I had a boyfriend but that was it." i muttered

She came and sat down next to me on the bed. "Ari, he deserves to know. You guys have been friends since you could count. You know he cares for you, like a brother. What happened was a really big deal. He'll be upset you didnt tell him first but he'll realize whats important. I know Liam." said Mo.

There she goes again on one of her lectures. The girl could be a professor at Harvard, I swear.

I nodded and smiled warily at her.

"Now," she said getting up, "do you like this tank? Hot or not?"

I laughed and glanced at the gray tanktop with an American flag on the fromt and lace as the back.

"Very hot," I gave her a thumbs up.

"Alright, Im all set. But you are not bringing these plain tshirts and jeans. We're going to the US, as the famous One Direction's friends, for a headlining tour? You can't go to concerts like this. Haven't you ever been to one?" I frowned and looked at my suitcase.

"Well, I went to a um..a church one? Does that count?" I questioned. Morgan looked at me in dismay.

"Hell no?! This isn't good. You can raid my closet, go ahead. We're about the same size. No wait...i'll do it. You'll probably pick out some hideous sweatshirt or something."

I shoved her playfully and laughed. "Well, arent you an amazing friend." i said sarcastically.

"I know," Mo said seriously. I rolled my eyes and plopped down on her bed, waiting for Liam to pick us up.

Liam's POV

All of the boys took forever to load into the van. When we finally got loaded up, Louis took my seat. "Louis mate, whatre you doing?" "I'm sitting in the seat, what the hell does it look like?" he joked.

"That's my designated seat! We all have designated seats remember, you sit next to Harry." i explained.

"Okaaaaaaaay daddy directioner," he got up and sat next to Harry.

"Hello Harry boy." he said mischeviously.

The rest of the boys cracked up.

"Paul, lets go!" shouted Niall. "We're gonna miss our flight!"

As we drove, we all fantasized together about how America would be. "Do you think they'll have good resteraunts?" asked Niall.

"I don't know, but I do know it is illegal to have beer if you're under 21..." Zayn said quietly.

Niall let out a string of profanity. "What the hell am I spose to drink then," he muttered angrily.

"I hear the girls are super fit," Harry's husky voice put in. "And really like accents."