"I see, you may remove it now." he stated. I quickly removed it as he continued asking me questions. "How old are you Emiri?" 

"12" i answered smiling slightly. 13 In a couple months. 

"Would you like to be enrolled in our ninja acadamy?" He asked polietly taking a puff on his pipe. I nodded fighting the smile that threatened to show on my face. "Iruka!" the Hokage yelled. 

There was a small puff of smoke as a man in a chunin uniform and a scar across his nose appeared. "Yes Hokage-sama?" Iruka questioned. 

"This is Emiri Hikari." Iruka flinched slightly when he saw me standing next to him. 

"Hikari? I thought they all died?" Iruka questioned. 

"She is one of the few left I believe. I would like you to list her in your class for tommorrow." the Hokage stated while Iruka nodded. 

"Yes Hokage-sama is that all?" 

"Can you ask Anko to please come to my office, tell her I want her to knock." the Hokage said with a stern look. I wonder what he means by knocking? 

"Will do." Iruka poofed out and the Hokage faced me. 

"Can you please explain why you are here alone? And where you have been?" he asked taking yet another puff on his pipe. 

"When I was eight my brother abandoned me. He told me to go to the Mist and train with the seven ledgendary swordsman. I stayed there and trained for a year and I wandered around until I decided I wanted to become a official ninja, so thats why I am here." I explained. 

"I see." the Hokage mused as there was a knock on the door. 

"Come in." 

"You requested me Lord Hokage?" a woman with purple hair and a curse mark like mine on her neck questioned as she walked in and stood beside me.

"I would like you to show Emiri to her apartment and help her buy any thing she needs." the Hokage requested. 

"Yes sir!" She replied mock saluting him. 

I followed her out of the office down the street. 

"How old are ya kid?" 

"12" 

"Well welcome to the leaf." 

"Hey Anko can I go and buy a necklace I saw one  liked when I was being taken to the Hokages office." I asked as she walked towards some stores. 

"Sure kid!" she chirped back and walked into a a store that sold necklaces and bracelets. 

"May I help you?" A associate asked. 

"Do you have any silver necklaces?" I asked quietly thinking of the one I saw. 

"Yes we do their right over here." she said as I followed her over to a table that had different charms and different chains. "If you need anything else dont be afraid to ask!" The sales lady smiled before walking away. 

I looked at all the chains first and I saw one that imediantly caught my eye. It looked like a small chain and had a small purple heart hanging from it. I quickly looked for a pendant that I could put on it. 

"How about this one?" Anko asked holding up the small charm I saw earlier. I gasped as I looked at it. It was a small leaf village symbol. I took it from her hand and put it on the chain looking at it with the biggest smile on my face. I quickly dug through my bag searching for some of my money I stole from Orochimaru finally finding enough to pay for the necklace. I looked up to see Anko and the necklace gone. 

"Anko?" I said walking around looking for her. I found her at the cash register with a small bag in her hand. "Hey Anko where did the necklace go I can't find it?" i asked her. 

"I bought it for you silly!" she replied messing up my hair. 

"Anko I cant let you do that." I protested as I held out the money that I got for the necklace. 

"Its fine Emiri, think of it as a welcome present." She replied giving me the bag and a closed eye smile. 

"I-I.... Thank you." I finally got out as Anko led me out of the shop. 

"No problem!" she chirped as she headed to some apartment building while I followed her. I noticed there was a Ramen shop pretty close to it. Guess thats my dinner I thought with a wry smile. 

"So this is your apartment! I live the floor above this one so if you need anything dont be afriad to ask!" she said handing me the key and waving goodbye. 

"Thanks alot Anko! Bye!" I yelled at her retreating figure as she gave me a peace sign without turning around. I opened the apartment and turned the lights on. It was a nice apartment. One bedroom abathroom in one, and what I assumed was the main bathroom. I saw a living room and a average sized kitchen. I smiled and sat my suitcase down on the bed in what  the bedroom and got the necklace out that Anko bought and put it on. I quickly brushed my hair and headed to the ramen stand I saw earlier. 

"Chicken Ramen please." I asked the chef. 

"Coming right up." He replied smiling. 

"RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN RAMEN!!" I heard a voice screamig heading towards the ramen stand. 

"Should i be worried?" I asked the chef. 

"Nah thats just Naruto." 

"ONE MISO RAMEN PLEASE!" A orange blob screamed as he ran into one of the seats in the stand causing me to let out a laugh. 

"HI! My names Naruto Uzumaki! Im going to be Hokage one day! Believe it!" he yelled in my face while adjusting his green goggles on his head. 

"My name is Emiri. Good luck with that." I replied smileing at him. 

"Thanks!" he replied as he dug into his ramen. 

"Hey do you go to the ninja acadamy?" I asked him. 

"Huh? Oh yeah! Why?" he asked with his mouth full of ramen. 

"Because I am going to the acadamy for my first day tommorrow and I was wondering if there would be anyone I could talk to." I responded sheepishly. 

"AWESOME!" he yelled in my ear. "Ill talk to you as long as you dont turn into a Sasuke fan-girl." 

"Sasuke Uchiha?" 

"Yeah! All the girls think hes all that when hes just a dobe." Naruto muttered pouting slightly. 

"Dont worry Naruto i dont let my feelings get in my way." I replied as I drank the soup from my bowl. 

"Huh? What do you mean?" he asked while I paid for my ramen. 

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "When I was eight years old my brother left me. My parents had already died when I was almost four so I basically had nobody to turn too. So I made a vow. I promised that I would fight for what I love and not let my feelings take over my life. I promised to be stronger so that maybe my brother would come back." I said sadly. "Sorry I shouldnt of dumped that all on you." I apologized getting up and leaving, but Naruto reached out and grabbed my wrist before I could. 

"I have always been alone. My parents died and I dont even know who they are. And as I grew up the entire village always ignored me and treated me like dirt. I guess it was because I didnt have any parents to tell me right from wrong." No Naruto its because of that demon inside you, I thought sadly. 

I leaned down and hugged him. "Naruto I will be there for you. Ill be your friend . Ill never leave you alone Naruto. We wont be aloNe ever again." I whispered in his ear. I felt him hug me back tightly. 

"Thanks Emi-chan." he smiled when we let go. 

"No problem Naru-kun see you tommorrow." I waved as I left the ramen shop and went out to buy some more stuff.