Chapter 9

I walked to the acadamy looking for certain Hyuuga boy. I quickly soptted him and tackled him causing people to look at me like I was crazy. 

"Why did you tackle me?" he questioned slightly mad as he tried to get me off. 

"I want to know how you knew where I lived." I stated. 

"I was eating ramen think about all your errors-" I sweatdropped. "- and I sensed your chakra in the apartments so I decided to train you, now will you get off me?" he asked. 

"Ok." I got off him and held a hand out for him to get up, him crashing into me again. "Ow." I said jokingly as I waved bye and ran the rest of the way to the acadamy. Wow I was first, thats new. I felt a large ammount of chakra in the cornor of the room and looked up to see... Nothing. I grabbed a kunai and threw it right under where I sensed the chakra makeing it waver slightly. I sighed if they were gonna spy they better do better at hiding it, I thought as I walked back and grabbed my kunai and sat down. 

"Hey Shikamaru." I smiled at him as he came and sat down. 

"Ugh this is such a drag. By the way my dad wants to play you in shogi after class if you can." he said. 

"Thanks," I smirked knowing I'd lose, I was surprised when I beat Shikamru, probably just was lucky I thought until something licked my hand. 

"Hey Akamaru whats up?" I questioned as I started straching behind his ear. 

"Im excited Emi-chan! I get to confuse people today!" he laughed out. 

"Why because someone so cute is so vicious?" I joked. 

"You know it!" 

"NARUTO STOP GLARING AT SASUKE!" Sakura yelled. I grew an anime vein that soon disappeared as Naruto lost his balanced and lip locked Sasuke. 

"Your... Dead Naruto!" the fangirls screamed. I sighed and placed a small genjutsu over my eyes before using my Rinnegan to make them leave Naruto alone as Iruka walked in and started anouncing teams. 

"There is a uneven amount of people in the class this year so we will have Emiri, Sakura Haruno-" I anime cried and slammed my head on my desk causing Kiba to bite back a laugh."- Sasuke Uchiha-" another desk palm. "Naruto Uzumaki!" 

"At least I dont hate my entire team." I muttered under my breath. We were dismissed to lunch and I climbed on top of the building and sat there eating my ramen I packed watching everyone hanging out with friends and training. I sighed and started drawing the swing that Naruto was sitting at yesterday as leaves blew around it. I smiled slightly when I noticed that the swing was obviously repaired many times from so many kids using it. I went back in the classroom to wait for the Jounin-sensei. 

About an hour after the teacher SHOULD of been there Naruto got up and put an eraser in the door. 

"Naruto what are you doing?" I asked as messed with my necklace. 

"This will teach him not to be late, heh heh heh." he smirked as he hopped down from the chair he stood on. 

*Thump* I looked up and saw a man that had grey hair, a mask on, a headband covering his left eye, and a jounin uniform taking the eraser off his head as he looked around and saw a lazy cockatoo, a fangirl, a kid rolling on the ground, and a girl probably sweatdropping. 

"My first impression of you, you guys are a bunch of idiots." I slammed my head into the desk yet again while Naruto anime cried. 

"Up on the roof." he stated poofing out. I rolled my eyes and jumped out the window walking up the side of the building to get there while the others opted to take the stairs.