Born, Trained, Captured, Found (Naruto Fanfic)

Profile

Name: Emiri Hikari
Age: 13
Apperance: Brown hair that reaches midback, slightly wavy with fringe on right side covering her eye slightly. She has the rinnegan but she can change it so it appears she has regular Dark Brown Eyes.
Outfit:  gloves (picture) black (ino style) skirt with black bandages underneath Black v-neck tank top (see picture) that shows her stomach, covered with white bandages and Black ninja shoes and a chain hanging from her skirt. Bandages that go up to her elbow. She also has the curse mark on her stomach on the left of her belly button.
Background: her brother is Pein. Her parents are killed on a mission and her brother leaves her to go start the akatsuki. She is captured by orochimaru. She is given the curse mark but isnt experimented on after that. Kabuto teaches her basic medic ninjutsu and orochimaru and his guards teach her ninjutsu kenjutsu taijutsu and genjutsu. She kills people when she has no control over her curse mark or when orochimaru makes her, she does it because she sees the people suffering. She makes the strongest her six paths.
Kekkai Genkai: The rinnegan. Six paths are as listed.
Sora (sky)-female- healer, specializes in water realeases and jutsus
Tayio (sun)-female- genjutsu user, specializes in fire release and jutsus
Tsuki (moon)-female- kenjutsu, air releases and jutsus
Hoshi (stars)-female- ninjutsu, air releases and jutsus
Tshyo (strength)-male-defensive, fire and water releases and jutsus
Yasashi (friend)-male- as the name means, friend he talked to her when she was alone. Ice releases and jutsus
All of the paths are people that orochimaru made her kill or she killed when she didnt have control over the curse mark.
Village: RAIN-> MIST-> SOUND-> LEAF
If you have any questions drop a comment.