Chapter 3 : See You Again

Start from the beginning

"Sure, go! It's about work, I'll be fine.", Jennie said and Jinyoung thanked her and apologised before he left.

Jennie sighed after he left, that means now she'd have to go home. She didn't want to go home. Jennie knew if Jinyoung knew what Junghoon has been doing to her he'd never let Junghoon go. Jinyoung has always been protective, they have been bestfriends since they were 7, Jinyoung was there during her first prom, her first date, her first heartbreak, most of their firsts were together, not firsts like in a romantic way, they were always friends no feelings of love grew whatsoever.

Jennie has seen bestfriends falling in and out of love with each other which only resulted them in losing each other forever, and she was glad Jinyoung and her never ended up in such a way, although of course when they started becoming close everyone said they'd fall in love and get married, but the both of them never believed in those kind of things, she has never looked at Jinyoung that way let alone feel that away about him, and Jinyoung never felt that away about her as well, they were genuinely and purely bestfriends, and nothing can change that. And they both loved being friends with each other, they were always there for each other.

Jennie's mind found it's way back to the day when Jinyoung first started talking about a girl, they were walking home from school together, Jennie still remembers the way his face lit up, and how much he gushed about her, he was in love.

"Jennie, there's this girl I've been talking to, she's gorgeous and she smiles so much..", Jinyoung said to Jennie as they were walking home.

"Which girl is it this time?", Jennie snickered and Jinyoung scowled at her, Jinyoung was known to talk to a lot of girls, he was popular amongst them, most girls in their school fell for him, and Jennie was aware that some would kill to be in her position because of how close she was to Jinyoung.

"I'm serious about this one, she makes me feel different.", Jinyoung continued.

"Who is this unlucky girl?", Jennie teased again with a small laugh which caused Jinyoung to glare at her, "Okay, I'm joking, but who is she? Do I know her?", Jennie asked.

"Kim Jisoo.", Jinyoung grinned and Jennie's jaw dropped.

"Kim Jisoo?", Jennie exclaimed, stopping in her tracks, "AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT SHE WAS THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO?!!!! I'M SO HURT!!!", Jennie exclaimed.

"I'm sorry okay, but yes she's the one I've been talking to lately.", Jinyoung chuckled.

"I'm so happy for you, you both suit each other, she's one of the sweetest girls I've ever came across.", Jennie said.

"Thanks.", Jinyoung smiled.

"Make sure you're serious about her though, don't go breaking her heart as well, I don't want another girl crying at my doorstep over how much Park Jinyoung broke her.", Jennie said and Jinyoung laughed.

"I promise, I won't.", Jinyoung chuckled.

Jennie laughed at the memory. Jisoo meant a lot to him, Jinyoung could have talked about her all day, that was his ultimate love, and after Jisoo no other girl ever had that kind of impact on him again.

-

Jisoo was laying down on her bed, reading, suddenly, her phone rang, it was an unknown number, she picked it up cautiously.

"Hello.", Jisoo said over the phone.

"Hi, is this Kim Jisoo?", the person said from the other line.

"Yes, this is Jisoo speaking.", she responded.

"Right, I'm from Park's Empire, I'm here to let you know that you're getting called in for an interview next week, I hope you're able to make it.", the person said.

"Oh, oh my God, thank you so much, I'll be there.", Jisoo said and the person thanked her and hung up. Jisoo was so happy she immediately texted Jackson.

To : Jackson
From : Jisoo

Jackson!!!! I got called for an interview at Park's Empire next week!!!

Jackson was busy working out when he got that message, shit, he thought. He didn't know what to respond, because he knew Jisoo working there would lead to many terrible things. Instead Jackson just replied with what Jisoo would have wanted to hear.

To : Jisoo
From : Jackson

THATS GOOD!!! Goodluck Jisoo!! You'll do great I believe in you.

Jisoo smiled at the text and sighed in relief, she didn't know why she was so happy. But she knew she couldn't wait to get to the interview.

-

A week went by fast, Jisoo put on a pencil skirt and a white top, and she let her hair down neatly. Before leaving for her interview, Jisoo sat down for breakfast with her parents that morning before leaving for her interview.

"Goodluck on your interview.", her mum said and she smiled cheekily.

"Thank you mum and dad, I hope it goes well.", Jisoo said nervously. Jisoo felt guilty that she had to lie to her dad, but she believed what had happened should be forgotten and that they should start fresh.

"It will, don't worry so much.", her dad said nonchalantly and she smiled tightly.

An hour after, Jisoo was already infront of the Park's building, she was amazed, she took a deep breath before entering.

10 minutes later, she was already at the reception counter.

"Hi, I'm here for an interview.", Jisoo said politely.

"Oh right, name please.", the receptionist said, Jisoo was about to respond until a voice cut her off and the voice froze her. Jisoo would have recognised that voice anywhere.

"Hey, sorry but Hana if anyone asks to see me today say I'm busy, because I have a lot to finish.", the voice said to the receptionist, it was Jinyoung's voice, it seemed like he was in a rush.

Jisoo was frozen, she was grateful that she was backfacing him, he was literally 5 feet away from her and her heart couldn't stop racing.

"Alright, Mr Park.", Hana smiled.

"Okay thank you.", Jinyoung said as he quickly made his way towards his office, Jisoo was relieved after he left, she was counting her lucky stars that he didn't notice her. Suddenly Jisoo was snapped out of her trance by the receptionist.

"Miss, your name?", the receptionist said.

"O-oh right, Kim Jisoo.", she said.

Did I make the right decision applying here? I can't even be in the same room with him without feeling my heart drop, ugh snap out of it Jisoo, you came here for experience, it's not like you're going to be in the same department, or on the same floor, you'll be fine. You came here for experience. Jisoo thought to calm herself.

"Right this way miss.", the receptionist said, leading the way.

"Here goes.", Jisoo murmured.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N :

Here you go!!! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!! I'll update more soon xoxo Love A