Chapter 28: Mcdonalds

Nico stomped his way over to the Seven's table and sat down with a huff. Will raised his eyebrow when he saw Nico with a happy meal but wasn't giving at least a small smile.

"What's got your panties up in a twist?" Leo asked tinkering on whatever. Nico glared at him and threw one Sweet 'n Sour sauce at his head.

"Sit down and buckle the F up cause I'm about to tell you what just happened to me," Nico growled and basically, everyone in the pavilion stopped to hear the story.

I mean who wouldn't. Nico barely talks and it sounds like a really interesting story. "Calm down a bit okay. You look like you want to murder someone." Will laughed but stopped when Nico raised an eyebrow at him.

"Who said I didn't." A collective "ooh" rang through then pavilion and Will just blinked.

"Enough with the terrible flirting! Spill the beans!" Leo bounced in is seat excited.

"What he means to say is: go on Nico," Hazel said hitting Leo lightly on the arm.

Nico nodded and started, "So I go to McDonald's and this girl talking bout "I mean you could've just went to another one cause uhh'' who got a calculator so I can calculate who she's talking to." Everyone looked at Nico in surprise. Percy was possibly spending to much time with Nico to be this sassy.

"YOUR ICE CREAM MACHINE ALREADY BROKEN!" Nick slammed his hand down on the table and stood up from his spot.

"Hold on..." Nico snapped his fingers at Percy and Leo and they started to make a beat almost immediately. The Stolls brothers joined them and everybody was watching with rapt attention. Even Mr. D.

"Wait a minute you better lower your gear, you work at McDonalds and you're only a cashier."

He threw down his paper bag on his table and stared at it in slight hatred.

"Did you know I'm Nico Di Angelo and I got no chill and I will come at you and I don't care how you feel."

Percy's grin stretched across his face in a slight animalistic way. Annabeth shook her head in defeat and just decided to watch the show.

"First of all, I came to get some food. I ordered a 20 piece I ain't order your attitude. Now you comin' at me? Cause you ain't got no patience? Am I the one who told you to fill out the application?!"

Nico pulled out his 20 piece in the small box they came from and placed them on the Hades table.

"I got all them nuggets, now you looking at me lost. Yes little girl, I want more than one sauce."

Another reason why Nico didn't throw more than one packet of sauce at Leo. Everyone knew he would if he had the chance.

"I don't care about your gender cause there ain't nothing sweet and if you got a problem I'ma pull out this receipt."

"I asked for Honey Mustard but you gave me Sweet 'n Sour."

That explains why Nico threw some Sweet 'n Sour sauce at Leo's head before when everyone knew he hated the taste of it.

"It's not my fault you only make one dollar an hour. So you better shut up cause you don't got a clue, they should have put your butt back at the drive-thru."

"I'm coming here tomorrow. I'm not an out of towner. Say one more smart thing and I'm coming cross this counter. Nasty attitude, I don't know how you got hired."

Connor couldn't help but snort at the idea of Nico flinging his body over a counter at a girl wearing at Mcdonald's outfit.

"MANAGER, SHE NEED TO GET FIRED!!"

"... you've been spending a lot of time with Percy, haven't you?" Annabeth asked.

Nico shrugged and stabbed a straw violently into his drink before sipping it for a long time.

ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

I apologize for the long time it took to post. I wanted to put more than the rap so I tried to put some dialogue in between but I didn't really have any ideas.

However, you should enjoy!