Chapter 3: The bi guy

3rd POV
*After the whole Leo dying thing. It's been a few months. Leo is not alive. Nico and Percy have grown really close and share a few things with each other*

"What about him?" Nico asked pointing a bit to a Demi-god who strolled pass the two boys without even a glance their way.

"Nah, He seems way to confident. Would be the one that's always trying to get you into bed with him the first night. Then call you vulgar names if you refused." Percy waved him off before looking up and down the guy's slightly muscular back. "He is hot though. So he's got that going for him." Percy added as an after thought.

Nico laughed a bit before closing his window enveloping the room in darkness once again. The only light that was in the room was his TV that was showing Mulan.

"If Shang were real that would be a dream come true." Nico laughed as Percy fanned himself with his and then playfully fell to the floor with a flushed look  and a goofy smile on his face.

"And what about Annabeth?" Nico questioned with a grin.

"Well it's not like I'm ever going to leave her Neeks! I'm just saying that if Annabeth and I were only friends there are some guys that I would love for them to sweep me off my feet."

"You're to heavy for that!" Nico snorted and crawled over to the popcorn bowl that Percy had push out of his reach.

"Oh hush!" Percy said taking a pillow off of Nico's bed and throwing it lightly an him.

"Enough about me! Tell me all about what's happening to you and Will." Percy wiggles his eyebrows before getting hit in the face with another pillow that they had laying around.

Nico was blushing full time but he looked down shyly and a tiny smile graced his lips. "He's so nice and he takes care of me when he knows he doesn't have to..." Nico said quietly waiting for Percy to laugh at him.

"Di Immortals! You love him!" Percy squealed and flapped his arms around like a fish out of water. Nico looked up slightly surprised.

"You're not gonna laugh or something? I mean isn't it kinda weird to like a guy?"Nico fidgeted under Percy's questioning stare.

"Neeks, you're talking to the guy that you know it bi. Besides that I'm your older cousin and there's no way in Hades name I'm going to make fun of you! Plus we just checked out guys from camp through your window." Percy smiles and draped an arm over his shoulder pulling Nico into a tight side hug.

"Eww, gross, disgusting! Affection get away from me!"

"You know you love it." Percy grinned and pounced tickling Nico.

"Gah-! Hahahahaha!! N-no stop hahaha!" Nico laughed kicking his feet up and down.

"Call uncle!" Percy shouted he himself laughing like a manic.

"U-uncle! Uncle!" Nico breathed and laid on his side trying to recover all the breath he lost while laughing. Percy flopped right beside him and closed his eyes.

Before both of them knew it they had drifted off to sleep smiles on their faces, Mulan playing in the background.

-