The sexy beta of my fathers pack (2)

sORRY IT'S SO SHORT BUT MY BRAIN IS DEAD!!!!

That are good qualities but they aren't helping now!!! My parents got divorced when I was 8 so for the last 10 years I skipped between LA and Moscow. That was until two years ago when my dad moved to San Francisco and I haven't seen him thees years and from the looks of it I won't see him for another two year because I'm going to be so pissed at him for forgetting his own daughter at the bloody airport!!!! So I called the only person I know that can help me:

''Hi grandpa''

Five minutes later I was sitting in a limo listening to the falling rain.

In five minutes more I was sitting on a red chair eating eggs and bacon. My dear grandpa pored me more coffee.

''So honey, how was your flight?''

''Ok''

He gave me one of his ''I know you are lying'' looks and I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to stuff my face with bacon.

''So your dad....''

''My dad is an arrogant werewolf who forgot his daughter was coming''

I replied after stopping that certain sentence. He just gave me one of his smile that can terrify many people if they didn't know him. I kissed him on the cheek and went to my room. White walls, and dark curtains that match my bed. I took a shower and went to sleep with damp hair and a pissed of attitude toward my dad and his stupid packed filled with stupid werewolves with egos the size of the planet. You know the mornings when a person you love comes to wake you up gently WITH breakfast well I was going to get that but I was woken up in 5 o'clock and I went to sleep in 3.30 !!!!!! I was woken up (quite rudely) by a breaking window on the floor below. The only thing that crossed my mind was ''Ow shit, why are werewolves so stupid'' I got up and went to the stairs. I gazed into the darkness at the bottom of them but I am not a werewolf(sorry), what I am is a which. I am immortal but I am not the type of witch you would like to meet in a dark alley as I was told by my best friend Loki. I see three auras moving downstairs and they all have my fathers mark on them ow joy.I turned around the hallway to see if my grandpa was home but he (of course) wasn't.

''Be quiet Caleb or he will hear you''

One of them hissed to the one tat just tripped on the stair leading to the kitchen and slammed into the refrigerator. I sighed (again) on the stupidity. The door opened and my father stepped into the apartment. I can't see him or hear him but I know. He moved to the wan that talked and calmed him down, well that's what I think by the change in this aura. There was some soft growling and then my grandpa popped out a wall. Well it wasn't actually a wall but a portal but to them it looked like he walked through a wall.

''Well,well,well to what do I owe this pleasure?''

''I need to talk to you''

''Really? What about?''

''Ow shut it Luka, you know what I'm talking about?''

And that's when I lost my temper and came down the stairs.

Caleb

Alfa gave his orders and you do not disobey the alfa. We arrived at the residence around 5 o'clock in the morning. Fred broke the window and we entered the apartment. In the first five minutes I tripped on a stair and crashed into the fridge with a loud thud.

''Be quiet Caleb or he will hear you''

Fred yelled at me while the always cool Gabriel walked around the dining table looking around. There was a sound Alfa walked in and placed a hand on Fred's shoulder. Suddenly a man popped out of a wall. He swayed his dark blue cloak and then looked at all of us. He smiled a smile forwards the alfa .

''Well,well,well to what do I owe this pleasure?''

''I need to talk to you''

''Really?What about?''

''Ow shut it Luka, you know what I'm talking about''

Then the alfa just froze. He slowly turned his head toward the stairs to his left. Footsteps sounded and then a girl came down them, and my breath stopped.