The sexy beta of my fathers pack(6)

Vote and Coment!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel

She was always in my mind. Her sent, her body, her laugh. She was always the most important in my eyes. She let out a sigh and I licked her neck again and my wolf gloried in her response.  I turned her around towards me and she hid her head in my neck. 

‘’My father’s going to kill us.’’

‘’Why?’’

‘’Well first because we didn’t tell him and then because I am his only daughter and you are his beta.’’

I kissed a spot below her ear and she trembled and leaned even more into me.

‘’Gabriel.’’

‘’Yes, love?’’

‘’Kiss me.’’

She whispered into my neck then looked me in the eyes.

Eva

I looked into his beautiful eyes. His eyes fixated on my lips and I couldn't help but to lick them.

He kissed me slowly and gently but after a couple of seconds the kiss depend and our tong twisted together. He pulled me even harder up against him. i tangled my hands in his hair and pulled him even more down to me. Our bodies pulsed together. I moved my mouth but that didn’t stop him, he just continued down my neck. At that moment Fred knocked on my door and Gabriel let me go. I opened the door and Fred graced me with a smile that most women made into talking piles of goo.

‘’Your father wants to see you.’’

I went down the stairs to the living room and found my dad on a sofa with a healthy glass of scotch in his hand.

‘’They’ll be here in 20 minutes.’’

‘’What do you want me to do?’’

‘’You don’t have to be here officially but I want you to be near because they are bringing a couple of friends and they aren’t known for being the best house guests.’’

‘’Ok.’’

There was a sudden burs of energy when there car came through the barrier. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. It usually was fully packed but today no one was in it. I walked to the spice shelf and pressed the hidden button. The self moved and I walked up the stairs slowly. I came into the game room, you know, PS3, pool table, X-box and more fun stuff. I moved a picture and a hidden room suddenly appeared next to me. A wall full of monitors showed every part of the house including the front door and the parlor. Gabriel looked at the camera and at me. I could feel my blood beginning to boil. The door opened and two men in black suits after them followed two boys with dirty blond hair and brown eyes, after them followed a girl and boy. The boy has his armed draped over the girls shoulder. The boy has a tan and reddish-brown hair with blue eyes but the girl is a barbie doll: blond hair(fake) and blue eyes. When the girl saw Gabriel she moved the guys arms and fluttered his eyelashes in his direction. The next person who entered was a royal: the older brother Samuel. Dark long hair and silver eyes. He looked at my father then at Gabriel and then he turned around and helped his sister in. She is by every definition beautiful. Red wavy hear and the same silver eyes as her brother. She smiled a warm smile at my dad then pulled her little brother in front of her. A small boy hung to his sisters leg trying to hide behind her. She smiled down at him then picked him up and kissed him. My father greeted them and lead them into the living room. After that I watched them for another 10 minutes then I returned to my room and fell asleep. I woke up an hour later and found out that they were still talking. My father was sharing his precious scotch with Samuel, Elizabeth was busy talking with one of the girls and Danny was playing with a little girl from the pack. The dirty blonds were talking with Fred and the couple was ignoring each other. The girl was flirting with Gabriel who looked like he was ready to break her neck. The maid entered and announced that lunch is served. Lunch lasted about an hour and after that everybody went there own was. Some returned to the Living room and some explored the house. After I checked the kitchen is empty I opened the hidden passageway and entered the kitchen on a mission to silence my grumbling stomach. I got the bread, the mayo and the pastrami. I was putting mayo on my bread as warm hands hugged me from behind. I sank into him as his arms closed around my stomach.

‘’Shouldn't you be entertaining the guests?’’

He just growled and kissed a sensitive spot under my ear. I moaned and grabbed the counter in front of me so hard that my knuckles turned white. With one hand on my stomach and the other one at my thigh he easily made me part my legs and put one of his between my thighs. Since he is at least 50 cm taller than me, I was riding his leg. I moaned from the pressure and arched my back so that he had a very good view at my breasts.

‘’You tempt a man into mortal sin.’’

He whispered against my skin and I was about to grab his head and pull it down to mine when we heard voices. He let me go with a curse in a foreign language and I hid in passage way. My dad and Sam walked threw the door a second later. I reached the second floor when I felt it. The pull of magic but it was small probably just a small patch like moving a glass across the table so I didn’t bother ‘’investigating.’’ Another hour has passed and I was bored!! I closed my eyes and smelled the dinner that was being served in the dining room. The talking died down and I finally got something to eat not that I minded that he came in that moment.