like never before (sasuke love story)

sharina walked through the forest. her eyes fixedforward. Her purple hair was in a tight ponytail. the bangs hung over her eyes. her clothes looked netted like fish nets. Her red tank top under her fish nest shirt. the skirt she had was short on one side became long on the other side.

she continued to walk through the forest when she stopped suddenlyhearing something. " sasuke.." that kid has been pissing her off since the chuunin exams. Always showing her up! Yeah sure he was cute.. but hispersonailty is soo crappy! as she turned to walk off she heard "hey sharina!! will you help me train?" she sighed turning around "sure thing!"

she walked up to him watching him closely. "will you stand there?" he asked her. she looked over  to a striped white and red  target. "you want me to stand infront of that target?" 

"well yeah. dont you trust me? just use a substitution jutsu so if i hit you.." she sighed standing infront of the target. her subsitution justu in full swing. The first kunai came flying past her ear.. then the second. then the third and so on. until it was shaped the way she was standing.

She stepped away smirking "my turn!" she grabbed the kunais as her and sasuke traded places. he stood there calmly  as one afte the other the kunais flung. she didnt watch where they went. after he stepped away she blushed...... it was in the image of a heart. "how the?" she asked herself. sasuke watched stepping back and seeing the heart. "hn?" he asked.

she looked at him "dont get smug im not a fangirl!! its just i wasnt paying attention." she said sasuke laughed "me naruto and choji are all going to get some ramen. want to come?" she nodded "sure im starved!" she smiled grabbing her kunais. she knew the difference from sasuke's. For instance her's were red and jagged not the regular silver and smooth.

After she was done she stalked back over to sasuke, who, as usual, had his hands in his pockets with an expressionless face on.  she walked past.. the only reason she went with him to the noodle shop is because she was hungry and wanted some one to pay... pretty selfish now that she thought about it.  But then again when food was offered who wouldnt be? 

he looked at her "so i've heard your name around for sometime now.. heard that you were almost exactly like naruto." she paused before nodding  he looked at her "how did they die?" he asked "you know that isnt really something to ask someone you barily even know." he stopped dead "i guess your right." sure they were on team seven for a few weeks together.. until she transferred over to hilia's group with grani sensei.

He looked up at her "how long has it been?" he asked "about 10 years now." she said she looking down "you were 5? thats awful" she looked down "yeah i guess so."

She looked up seeing where they were "how many bowls of ramen do you think naruto will get?" she asked walking in  sasuke looked up "looks like eleven.. good thing he's paying for himself." 

Kiba raced up hugging her "i just got back from my mission!! you owe me ramen!!" he said bear hugging her she weezed out "youcant have any if you kill me!!" she coughed falling out of his grip "sorry shi shi i got carried away." sasuke rolled his eyes sitting down in the closest seat at the bar.

Kibasmiledas akumaru barked something. "haha akumaru!!" he said looking worried "so sharina where you sitting." she pointed towards sasuke "over-" she was interrupted "i thought you hated him." she heldher hand over his mouth and mouthed "free food." he nodded "oh ok"

she handed him a few bucks "here this should be enough for your bowl of ramen." she walked over to where choji and sasuke were sitting " hey sharina lets get an actual table" she nodded laughing as ramen juice splattered all over him. He wiped it off taing her wrist and dragging her to a table. 

Sasuke looked down at her hand and she swore she could see a faint blush. 'it could be the sunset.' she thought as she sat down about to order.  sasuke grabbed a menu as a waitress came over with some water "and what can i get you adorable  couple today." i choked on the water that was in my mouth "say what?!?" i asked her staring at her  "well i just thought-" 

"HEY LOOK ITS SASUKE!!" she got up walking over to kiba as sasuke was hounded. she swear she  could hear a faint "youmessed everything up!!"  Kiba laughed "serves him right!!" he said laughing so hard he fell out of his seat." she laughed at him helping him up

************

 later that night she walked through the faint light of the moon on her way back when she heard a "hey lady slow down!" she gripped a kunai turning to see three men all coming towards her. she dropped the kunai running fast. But she wasnt fast enough 'no!' she silently yelled as a hand clamped her face. she felt a wet sensation on her neck. she tried to scream but all that came out were muffled. she heard a man scream and turned after the hand on her mouth realised its grip. "sasuke?" she asked herself jumping in to help him.

He looked at her after the men had run panting " are you ok?" She nodded rubbing her neck slowly "im fine." he nodded reaching out to move her hand. "they gave you a few bruises and a hicci." he sighed. she wanted to break down into tears. she had been raped once before. a few years back before she became a gennin. Thank god sasuke was here to save her this time.

Sasuke looked around "if you want you can stay at my place for the night." he said leading her towards his appartment. she nodded still shaking from the mans grip. "W-who were t-they?" she asked looking at sasuke  sasuke shook his head "i dont know.. but i will find out." she saw that same flame in his eyes as when he met his brother - itachi. 

A shiver raced up her spine remembering that day. Sasuke unlocked the door to his apartment leading her into the  small quaint room "this is my room. i just wouldnt feel comfortable with you on the couch. ill  sleep on the floor." he said helping her under the covers. she shiver feelinga bruise on her back from the men who attacked her. 'your a failed excuse for a ninja!' she said to herself.

As sasuke got up to grab a pillow and a blanket, setting a bed up on the floor. she shivered watching him lay down. it  was really cold in here. as her teeth chattered, sasuke got up. "are you cold?" she nodded "here, ill warm you up." he laid next to her holding her. close to his chest. she cuddled closer, as she looked up... she saw the unthinkable..... sasuke was blushing...