Pain Ch.9

Jughead pov
I'm laying on the couch waiting for my dad to come home. I sigh, and take of my jacket and hang it up in the wardrobe. My phones rings randomly, it's Toni. I answer.
{J} Toni it's late w-
{T} No, listen. Betty's in danger.
{J} Toni, this isn't funny
{T} Jughead I'm serious. I'm headed to her house now, So is Veronica.
{J} What happened? Who's after her
{T} Herself.
I suddenly realized what she was talking about.
{J} Call 9-1-1, Im on my way!
I hung up and ran outside without shoes on. I jumped onto my bike and speeded as fast as my bike would let me, towards Betty's house. When I got there Toni and Veronica were just pulling up. I jump off my bike and ran up to the door which was locked. I knock no answer, I get so anxious that I pull out my knife and jam it into the door. I fidget it around until the door swings open. I walk inside, Toni and Veronica follow me in. I walk over to the stairs, Betty's room were on. I run up the stairs, the girls following. (A/n: Betty has a bathroom in her room) I get to her door and I walk into her room, I hear the bathtub water running. I run inside her bathroom and see her limp, laying in the red overflowing water.
{V} OMG!!! BETTYYYY!!!!!! NOOOO!
{T} Betty....oh my god
I run over and turn off the faucet. I grab her and pull her out of the tub. Not caring about water going everywhere, soaking me. I take off my jacket and put it around her naked body. I hug her closely, I close my eyes. I just hug her but she soon ripped away, out of my arms. I look up and see a bunch of men taking her away in a gurney. I chase after them as they put her into the back of an ambulance. They push me away and drive off. I signal Toni and Veronica, as I hop on my bike speeding after the blaring ambulance. I make it to the hospital and run straight after the men carrying her into a room. They don't let me enter though, they insist I wait in the waiting room. Where Veronica and Toni had just arrived. I walk over and sit down across from them.
{J} How did this happen?
Veronica wiped her tears. She shows me a message on her phone. I read it.
{V} It's my fault she did this. I mean why else would she send me her goodbye "letter"?
{T} Because she trusts you.
{V} Yeah well she loves Jughead too...
{T} Yeah but she loves him so much that she didn't want to hurt him. I don't think she thought you cared.
Toni gave Veronica a hug.
{T} Trust me, this is no ones fault.
Veronica nods and leans on Toni's shoulder. I lean back in my chair, staring at the ceiling. Praying, for a good ending.