Time Ch.7

Jughead pov
I carry Betty back to my bike. I stand her up on the ground.
{J} Are you okay
She breathes and the smiles
{B} Yeah Jug, look Thank you so much literally....for everything.
{J} That's whats best-friends are for...
I smile and shrug. She gets a clearer look at my face. She touches my cheek, I feel a slight sting.
{B} Your face...Jug.
{J} It's okay Betts. It's just a little cut.
She laughs
{B} Juggie. It's not just a "little" cut- it's a gash.
She snaps a pic with her phone. And shows me, I taker her phone and examine the photo.
{J} Jesus, How'd that get there!?
She giggles,
{B} I have no clue, but I can fix it for ya?
{J} Okay, sounds good
I hopped on my bike and Betty got on behind me. We drove back to her house and I parked on the side of her house. We walked inside and I sat down on the couch. Betty ran upstairs and grabbed a first-aid kit. She comes down and cleans the cut on my face then she puts a bandage over it. She puts the first-aid kit back upstairs. When she comes back down stairs she sits beside on the couch. She stares at her hands
{B} Juggie, I wish this wasn't my life.
{J} What do you mean?
{B} It's just. Everyone hates me even though I do everything for everyone. I've ruined My mother's life, I've ruined my fathers, I've ruined Archie's...and I'm ruining yours. I don't deserve to live, maybe you should've have let Archie kill me-
{J} Betty! your not ruining my life. How could you ever think that. Because of a little cut on my face? I've been through worse. Your mother and father, aren't as strong as you. That why he left and that's why she's abusive. The can't handle the reality of life, like you. Archie was and is a, no good piece of shit. If anyone should be dead. It's him. Not you. So don't ever, ever, say that ever again.
She starts to cry and I wrap my arms around, letting her weep into shirt. She lets go of me and wipes her face. She shakes her head.
{B} Jug, I'm not strong. I've tried to leave too...
{J} Betty there's no where on Earth that you-
{B} Jughead, not like that.
{J} What?
{B} I have to show you something...
{J} What is it Betty?
Tears fall out her eyes, she rolls up her sleeves. There's two bandages, she unwraps one. And I see 4 horizontal cuts across both of her wrist.
Without hesitation I just pull her into a instant tight hug. I slightly rock back and forth.
{J} Elizabeth Cooper, I love you with all my heart. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
I feel her slightly nod.
I stayed over for a few more hours, we just watched movies and talked. It started to get late.
We were sitting on her bed, watching Law and Order: SVU, Betty curled under my arm. I check the time.
{J} It's getting really late, I think I should start heading home before your mom comes home.
She sighs.
{B} You sure you don't wanna just sleep over? My mom already knows about you...
{J} Yeah I know, but I know she still despises that you hang out with the leader of the Serpents...
She half frowns.
{B} I guess your right...
{J} Plus, I'm sure I'm going to have to go drag my dad out of a bar, sometime throughout the night.
She walks me to the door and gives me a small peck on the cheek. I give her a smile and walk out the door, but before walking out the door...
{J} Hey Betts...
She looks up,
{B} Yeah Jug,
{J} If you need me, call me. I don't care what time it is. If you need someone, I'm only one call away..
She smiles,
{B} Okay, Jug.
She closes the door and I walk to my bike and drive home.