Chapter 7

Alicia's POV

I woke up and felt and arm around me waist. "who's arm is this?!?!" I yell/whispered poking the arm. "Alicia stop I'm trying to sleep!" he whined "sowwy wuke." I said like a baby. " aw it's ok babe" he said and kissed me and my eyes fluttered shut. he licked my bottom lip and I let him enter. our tounges fighted for dominance. Of course he won! he put his hands on the back of my thighs and mumbled jump against my lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Luke sat on the bed so I was straddling him.he pulled the hem of my shirt and I took it off.(nothing dirty is going to happen) "you butt you still have a tank top on." he mumble " I'm smarter than you think!" I said and he laid down so I was still straddling him. the door opened "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS!" an angry hayes yelled. I got off of Luke "hayes why do you care?!?!" I snapped and shut the door on him "NEXT TIME KNOCK!" I yelled and locked the door. I laid next to Luke and cuddled up with Luke. "sorry about him." I said. "It's fine!" so I don't get a happy birthday? well I guess he doesn't know but I figured shawn would have told him but I guess not "hey Alicia it's a very special day!" shawn came in a yelled "you remembered!" I hugged him "who would for get the day I met my little sister! It's been 1 month sense I found you!" he messed my hair up and I let go of him and frowned "oh yeah happy 1 month of knowing each other!" I fake smiled and hugged him.

Shawn's POV

Why is she not happy? I went on twitter and saw Alicia posted 'guess I'm not important to people they forgot the best day of anyone's life!😪' what did I forget? "taylor do you know what I forgot today besides the day I met my sister?" I asked taylor "yeah dude but I'm but telling you because you should know very well what today is!" Taylor snapped at me and slammed the door shut.

Taylor's POV

How could shawn forget about Alicia's birthday! "Alicia! happy 15th birthday!" I yelled and hugged her and handed her a bag. "at least someone remembered." she said and let a tear fall. I hugged her "hey don't cry! I remembered." I said and kissed her forehead. why did her parent not text her happy birthday and she was going to leave 3 weeks ago. "why didn't you go home? not to be rude I like having you stay here but why?" I asked confused "they died in a car crash 5 weeks ago." she was now in full sobbing. I hugged her really tight as she sobbed in my chest "taylor thanks for being here for me through everything! I should get back to my room." "no problem if you ever need to talk I'm always here sweets."

Alicia's POV

Taylor is the only one who remembered my birthday. "hey Luke! what's up?" "Nothing but would you want to go on a date with me tonight?" he asked

Luke's POV

I really love Alicia! her brown long hair, her sparkling brown eyes and her personality. "Alicia would you want to go on a date with me tonight?" I asked "Luke .........

CLIFFHANGER!