Chapter 3

I got a text from shawn he wanted to know I f I wanted to hang out with them today. I said yes and told Elizabeth and kaylee to come along and we met them in the lobby. shawn didn't see me so I tried to scare him. "SHAWNY BRO IM HERE!" I yelled in his ear and he looked annoyed. "why on earth WOULD YOU DO THAT!" he said yelling in my ear at the last part. "hey little sisters are meant for annoying older siblings." I said "got that right. so who are your friends?" "this is kaylee and this is Eliza-" I got cut off by Taylor saying "Elizabeth is that really you?" she looked shocked "TAYLOR I MISSED YOU!" she said hugging him. "so who's hayes girlfriend? they look so cute together!" I said "this is Sara mankowski!" hayes said then kissed her cheek. "hi I'm Alicia shawn here's little sister!" and shook her hand she had beautiful brown hair with blonde streaks with braces and glasses. how come I can't look like her. "I'm Sara and I have a feeling we are going to be great friends" and hugged me. "I'm kaylee!" and joined the hug. after the hug we decided that Taylor and Elizabeth need to catch up. "girls are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked "NO! we are not going to the mall!" all the guys said at once. we all laughed I till we couldn't breath. "no we want to go to the park!" Sarah yelled. they nodded in agreement and I headed over to jack g. and brent. "sup dudes." I say trying to act cool and run into a tree and fell. "WHO PUTS A TREE THEIR!" I yell and brent and jack g. help me up "people who plant trees at the park Alicia!" Brent says trying to act smart. "Whoops....... WE HERE!" I yell and run to the swings and bump into this really hot guy. "today is not my day is it?" I say still laying on the ground still. "I guess not here let me help you up" he says holding his hand out "no because in just going to fall again." I say the see a bee and take his hand and he pulls me up. "thanks! I'm Alicia!" and hold my hand out "hi Alicia! my name is........

(CLIFFHANGER! who is this guy what should his name be he should be famous maybe a guy from before you exit)