Chapter one

Alicia POV

I hate school because everyone tells me 'OMG! you look a lot like shawn Mendes!' it's so annoying. today I was wearing a white floral tank top underneath and blue skinny jeans with black flats. My brown long hair is in a high pony. I was wearing my glasses since I didn't want to mess with my contacts. I grab my pink iPhone 5c and my floral bag. I grab a piece of toast and head off to school. When I walk in everyone looks at me and I ignore them and walk to my locker and put in my combination and got my math books and met up with my best friend kaylee martin. Well we walk she talks about this guy she met when she went to the mall his name is shawn Mendes. When we get to class she says "you know he looks a lot like you. you guys could be siblings for all you know!" I get mad and say "my mom and dad told me I'm an only child so I have no siblings!" and walk to my seat in the back row.

------skip to end of the day------

FINALLY SPRING BREAK! Kaylee is coming over to my house to help me pack because she is taking me to MagCon with her. We are 14 ours moms are making us go with Kaylees sister, Elizabeth, she's 16. we pack my neon yellow converse, flip flops, 5 pairs if shorts, 3 pairs of jeans, 3 crops tops, 2 t-shirts and 5 tank tops. of course we pack all the things we need. "we leave tomorrow so let's get to sleep. our plane leaves at 5:45 am!" Elizabeth says. I wonder if I really am related to shawn Mendes? I think about it infill I let sleep take over my body.

~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to kaylee hitting me with a pillow. "WHAT! stop hitting me with a pillow!" I yell "hurry it's 4:30 and we need to leave soon!" She says calmly. I change in to a crop top that say fall in love that's baby blue and blue jean shorts. I put my hair in a high pony and a blue headband. I eat an apple and Elizabeth drives to the Florida airport. and wait for our flight to California to be called.