Chapter 4

Alicia POV

"Hi Alicia my name is luke!" He said and shook my hand. the guys came over and asked who he is. "guys this is Luke!" I said and the guys introduced themself and when it came to shawn he said "if you dare to hurt my sister, you better watch out! oh and I'm shawn!" Luke looked scared. "don't worrie he's always protective." Luke have me his number and mouthed call me. Sarah came over and jumped up and down "he seemed totally interested in you!" "you seem happy about that Sarah lol!"i ran to the swings "SHAWN!" I yelled and he came over. "what's does the little baby girl want?" "the swing is to tall I can't get on." I say sad I feel shawn lift me up on the swings and gave me a big push. "thanks Shawny boy!"

-skip park-

We walked home I texted Luke

(L=Luke a=Alicia)

A-hey what's up this is Alicia

L- nothing hbu

A-me too

L-want to hang out?

L-only if you want to

A- of course want to go to the beach?

L- you read my mind

A- meet you their at about 3 sound good

L- yeah perfect

-End of convo-

I put my strapless neon pink with white dots. I put a brown short cover up and flips flops. it was 2:45 so I decided to head to the beach. I met Luke half way and we walked together. "luky were here!" when I got to the edge of the sand an took my sandals off and throw the to the side. I took my cover up off and looked at Luke and he is shirtless. I run and jump on his back and tell him"OFF TO THE WATER PESENT!" I yell and kick his butt. he starts running and throws me in the water. I get up and we are an inch away from each other. he pulls me closer by the waist and kisses me and I have no problem kissing back as I put one hand on the back of his head and my other on his chest. we pull away and we say wow at the same time. He walks me back 3 hours later and kisses my cheek bye. I walk back up stairs and take a shower I walk out with a tank top that shows my belly button and sweat pants. I stop dead in my tracks to see Luke and Sara kissing. I feel tears in my eyes "HOW COULD YOU SARA YOU HAVE HAYES AND LUKE I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME!" I yell and let the tears fall and run out the door running into Taylor. he rubs my back and asks "what happened? what's wrong? why are you crying? need me to go get shawn?" "Sara and Luke were kissing and she knew I liked him!" I sob harder into his chest.

Sorry if it's shorts I will update again today!