Chapter 2

Kaylees POV

I can't believe Alicia has been sleeping the whole flight! we are about to land I think I should wake her up. I shook her and she woke up yelling 'NO HES MINE!' I laugh and she flips me off.

Alicia's POV

After I flipped kaylee off Elizabeth grabbed our stuff and their were girls screaming and crying. I took out my phone and checked the time. it was currently 3 in the afternoon. "girls let's go to our hotel!" Elizabeth yelled over the screaming. when we got their we checked in."your room is on floor 7 room 579." the girl said and we took the key and went in. "kaylee want to go swimming?" I asked her. "yeah sure let me get ready first." I nodded and put on my strapless bikini that was splatter printed and kaylee came out wearing a blue bikini. we race to the pool on the roof and not to brag or anything but I WON! I start dancing and I hear guys laughing as kaylee comes up. she looked like she was about to faint so I turn around and see the MagCon boys! "oh... um sorry!" I say quickly and turn around to leave with kaylee when someone I think it was nash said "you can stay!" I nod and put my stuff down and jump in the pool and realize I forgot to take my glasses off. "Kay put my glasses by my stuff pwease!" I say giving her the puppy dog eyes. she took them and then jumped in. when shawn I think came up he looked shocked. "you look just like me!" he said and I screamed "EVERYONE SAYS THAT WHY!!" He comes up to me and asks "is your name Alicia?" I nod and then out of no where he gives me a bone crushing hug. 'why is this guy hugging me' and he says "your my little sister." "really and did I say that out loud?" I ask he nods. "do you know what happened?" I shook my head no "mom and dad put you up for adoption." I let a tear slip and cried in the closet persons chest which happened to be taylor Caniff. he hugged me and I heard the sort open and hayes and this beautiful girl came in holding hands. "who's that?" he asked "she's my baby sister, Alicia, She came with her friend." shawn said. after we played a couple games in the pool I got all their numbers and took my stuff and kaylee and I went to our room. after I showered and got dressed I fell asleep in a matter of seconds.