Part 22

(This edit made me cry 😭😂)

FANGS' POV

I woke up to shuffling beside me. I guess Sweets was having a nightmare. I tried to wake him by shaking him softly.

"Sweets wake up, it's just a dream," I whispered.

He looked angry. Like he literally looked like he could kill someone. So, to maybe calm him down I cuddled into his chest.

I fell off the bed when SweetPea groaned, almost like a growl, and shoved me off the bed. I hit my head on the bed side table and the lamp fell from the table onto my arm. I started crying. I lifted my hand to the top of bed head and felt blood pouring out. I tried standing to go into the bathroom but I immediately fell back onto the ground. I yelped out in pain as when I fell, I feel straight on my left arm. I'm lucky I didn't hear a snap. It's definitely not broken, but it hurts like hell. I just curled up into a ball on the floor and started shaking. I'm terrified. SweetPea has never hurt me before. I hope he didn't mean it. He didn't mean it. Right?

I looked up at the bed and saw Sweets jolt straight up. He was covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I saw the panic in his eyes when he noticed I wasn't in the bed with him. Once he noticed I wasn't with him he brought his knees to his chest and started crying. It was like he didn't want to cry in front of me. About 2 minutes later he just started sniffling and I heard him mumble quietly.

"F-fangs?"

"F-fangs? Where are y-you?"

"F-f-Fangs!?"

I tried standing up, struggling to do so.

"I'm right here Sweets,"

"Bud what's wrong why can't you walk?"

"Y-you." I said weakly pointing at him.

"W-What?"

"You hurt me." I said lowly.

"W-What? I-I-i, h-hurt y-you?"

"Yes, you did all I did was lay next to you, a-and you pushed me off the bed into the table, a-and now my head is bleeding and I can barely stand u-p," I was breaking down crying.

SweetPea stood up and walked towards me. He almost looked scared to come near me.

"C-can I help you to the bathroom?"

"Y-yeah, I'm sorry for yelling at you," I put my head down ashamed.

"What no, you should not be apologizing to me. I'm the worst fucking human on earth. I'll probably never forgive myself for this, Fangs you know I didn't mean to hurt you. I would never. Please, please forgive me." He begged walking closer and standing in front of me crying.

"I know you didn't mean to Bubby. I'm not mad at you, my head just hurts. Come here, it okay baby." I said opening my arms for a hug. He fell to his knees in front of me and hugged my waist crying mumbling quietly.

 He fell to his knees in front of me and hugged my waist crying mumbling quietly

"I don't deserve you"

"Don't leave me"

"I'm sorry"

"I love you"

"Please"

"I can't survive without you"

"I didn't mean to"

"Sweets," I said sadly.

"No, no, no, don't break up with me please, please," He could barely breathe.

"I'm not, baby, I'm not," I stroked his hair lightly.

"What happened in your drea-," He interrupted me.

"Nightmare."

"O-oh, well what happened in your nightmare, why were you upset?"

"I-, I couldn't protect you,"

"What do you mean?"

"He took you from me,"

"What? Who?"

"Reggie Mantle,"