Part Nine

"I just wish you could know how much I love you"

I looked up to see a tear running down Fangs cheek, he was slowly waking up.

"Please wake up Fangs I cant live without you baby, I just wish I could've helped you, and got rid of your pain, I would if I could," a tear ran down my cheek for at least the fiftieth time.

3rd Person POV

As he stood at the grave that read his deceased best friends name he sat no expression on his face.

He didn't miss the young boy in front of him, nor did he ever care about him at all, he was just a burden to SweetPea.

SweetPea was now dating some bulldog and couldn't be happier.

He didn't miss Fangs.

He never loved him either.

Fangs POV

I shot straight up out of my coma drenched in tears and sweat.

I looked down when I felt pressure on my right hand, I saw SweetPea leaning on it with his salty tears running down my hand.

I guess he felt my sudden movement as he jumped up almost exactly as I did and looked straight into my eyes, both of us in tears.

"F-Fangs,"

"H-hey Sweets,"

"Oh my god," SweetPea said now crying more than ever giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Ouch,"

"Oh shit, s-sorry"

"No I'm sorry SweetPea, I'm so sorry I didn't talk to you sooner I'm so so sorry, i-i
u-understand if you n-never w-want to t-talk to me e-ever again bu-"

I was cut off by SweetPea putting his lips on mine, it wasn't rough but instead filled with passion and love.

"Never fucking say that Fangs, I don't care if you're perfect, if you ever need anything you sure as hell better know that I'm going to be there, if you are crying you sure as hell better know im gonna be the shoulder your crying on, if you ever start to feel as though you mean nothing you sure as hell better know that I am gonna be there to tell you your wrong, so don't ever fucking tell me your sorry because no matter what I will always fucking love you Fogarty,"

At this point I was crying more, if that was even possible.

"I love you Sweets,"

I scooted over on the hospital and made room for SweetPea to lay next to me.

As he was like 6'5", and I was about 5'7", he tucked me under his chin as he cradled me in his large arms.

"Do you actually love me Pea?"