Part Five

I ran in and locked the door, I never lock the door but I did.

I ran to the bathroom and found some pain killers in the cabinet.

It says on the bottle...

Ages 16-18
Take 1-2 pills every 6 hours

'Here goes nothing' I thought before I did something unexpected...

I grabbed my phone.

I dialed Sweets number.

I needed to hear his voice.

One last time.

Fangs POV

"Hey bubs," I only call him "bubs" when I am scared.

"Fangs? Oh thank god your okay, where are you are you ok?" Sweets says into the phone.

I choke back tears as I heard his voice.

"I-i just n-needed to hear your v-voice," I stuttered not able to able to keep my tears in any longer.

"What? Bud what's going on?"

"Sweets just listen to me for a second,"

"Fogarty I'm gonna ask one. More. Damn. Time. Where are you, are you fucking ok,"

"SweetPea L-LISTEN,"

I could hear him crying in the phone.

"SweetPea just know that I'm sorry, and I love you, but this is what's best for the both of us, tell Toni and Jughead that I love them too, but I am gonna miss you but I might be back, goodbye bubs." I say through tears.

"B-babes you k-know me, Toni, and Jughead love you too, but what's going on? Where are you?"

"Promise me you won't grief me bubs, I want you to be happy and if you forget me that's oka-,"

"WHAT IS GOING ON FANGS! IM NOT GONNA BE HAPPY AND IM NOT GOING TO FORGET YOU,"

"Goodbye Sweets,"

I left a note on the bathroom counter that explains what I was dealing with and letting everyone know what was going on.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

I took out the blade and finished off what I started earlier, still not super deep but harder than last time.

I looked in the mirror one last time and let out a finally sob before swallowing five pills and leaning against the door.

'I love you SweetPea...'