Part Six

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

I took out the blade and finished off what I started earlier, still not super deep but harder than last time.

I looked in the mirror one last time and let out a finally sob before swallowing five pills and leaning against the door.

'I love you SweetPea...'

Fangs POV

Suddenly I passed out.

SweetPea's POV

I drove faster towards Fangs house, when I got there I saw his bike in the driveway.

When I tried to enter the trailer the door was locked.

I've known Fangs my whole life and this doors never been locked.

I knocked on the door.

No answer.

I knew I had to knock the door down, the thought of my baby being hurt was killing me.

As soon as I successfully knocked the door down I ran into Fangs room.

His serpent jacket laid on his bed.

I ran to his bathroom.

The door was locked.

'He's in here' I thought.

So now I have to knock this door down too.

When the door opened I saw something that will probably haunt my mind forever.

Fangs sprawled out on the floor unconscious, blood surrounding him.

I saw a note on the bathroom counter so I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

I then picked up Fangs body and ran him to my truck.

I rushed him to the hospital as fast as I could.

When I arrived I picked him up carefully not wanting to hurt him.

I ran into the hospital my unconscious best friend in my arms.

They immediately took him to the back to the emergency room and wouldn't let me come.

I was told to leave but I didn't want to leave my baby with them without knowing he was safe.

They ended up forcing me out, my now bloody serpent jacket and messy hair was the least of my problems, just the fact that I couldn't help him and me yelling at him could've been what pushed him over the edge killed me.

I hurt him, he was broken and I didn't realize it.

I sped my truck off to Fangs trailer.

I ran inside balling my eyes out, I ran into his room grabbing his serpent jacket and laying down in his bed cuddling into his jacket when I remembered the note from earlier.

I picked it up and started to read.