Part One

SweetPea x Fangs

Fangs POV

*bell rings*

"You are dismissed," said the teacher in my home room.

Truth is I hated this class, it's boring, but even tho I hate it so much I didn't want it to end...

Because when class ends, I have to leave the classroom and enter hell, or as some call it, the hallway.

Truth is I can't get through these crowded halls without being stopped by the one and only, Reggie Mantle.

'Welp here goes nothing,' I think as I walk out of the empty classroom.

I keep my head low to make sure I'm not getting any unwanted attention.

"FANGS OVER HERE!" SweetPea yelled as I was walking from across the hallway near his locker.

'Shit' I thought as I knew Reggie would hear him.

As I'm walking towards Sweet pea I feel someone grab my shoulder and turn me around to face them.

"Oh hey fatty, think you would get rid of me so easily," Reggie said to be with his evil smirk plastered on his face.

3rd Person POV

No one REALLY knew how much he struggled with his anxiety, depression, self harm, his attempts at suicide, and most importantly his body image.

He knew he was never going to have a great body like Reggie, Archie, or SweetPea. But he always told himself he was hideous, fat, worthless, and that no one would ever love a pig like him. But when Reggie points it out it just makes it worse, and recently he hasn't ate anything and has been cutting...

No one knew, and that's the way he wanted it to stay.

Fangs POV

" I'm just trying to get to class Reggie ,   I-I'm      g-gonna be late," I mumbled to Reggie, on the verge of tears.

"Oh come on you pig, I just wanted to have a little funnn, oh wait it's lunchtime I forgot you just love to eat, I'll let you go, go stuff your face you fat bitch," Reggie said chuckling as he pushed me shoulder as he walked away.

I ran.

I didn't know where I was going, but I needed to go.

Not home, I'd end up putting life on the line if I went home.

I ran into the bathroom, checking to see if anyone was there, it was empty, I ran and locked myself into the first stall.

I sat down on the toilet lid and took out my pocket knife.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

I started to cut lightly into my wrists, not enough to kill me, just enough to feel the pain.

As blood trickled down my arms the tears started flowing, not because of the pain, I was used to that, just because of everything Reggie has said to me...

Ugly.

Fat.

Pig.

Worthless.

Scum.

Loser.

And it was all true, I hate myself, everyone else hates me too.

'So why don't you just end it?' You may ask.

Because of him...

Suddenly the door to the bathroom opened...