Part Seven

I sped my truck off to Fangs trailer.

I ran inside balling my eyes out, I ran into his room grabbing his serpent jacket and laying down in his bed cuddling into his jacket when I remembered the note from earlier.

I picked it up and started to read.

SweetPea's POV

The note read:

Hello, if you are reading this then you are probably a close friend of mine. You are probably wondering why all of this has happened and why I'd do it; at the time of writing this I am 16, i first started struggling with depression at age 10. I now/did deal with anxiety, depression, self harm, and my worse condition is having problems with my body image. I hate myself; more specifically my body. Ever since high school started a year ago I was being bullied on my body. Mostly by the football team, more specifically, Reggie Mantle. I've been called ugly, fat, pig, worthless, scum, and a loser. But most importantly fat. Fat has always been a trigger I know that I would never be able to look like, Archie, SweetPea, or Reggie and I always hated that it was true, I would never be as good as they were. But they last day I was at school I was ganged up on by the football team and was beaten by them in the bathroom, I tried hiding it for the rest of the day but it was too scary. I felt like I couldn't trust anyone, not even my best friend, and now he hates me too and that kills me. And since it was because of him that I was even going to stay alive, it hurt to know I hurt him. He meant; and still does, mean the fucking world to me. And now between what has happened today with Reggie and the football team, and me having the depression and anxiety it hurt a lot. Now I'm gonna leave, leave the pain, leave the pressure, but I don't want to leave him. If he's reading this right now, just know Sweets that I love you and I'm sorry if I hurt you I just never wanted to be a burden, so please Pea be happy for me ok, just don't forget me ok, I love you SweetPea ❤️.
Forever and always,
Fangs Fogarty