Chapter 7

Harrys pov -

I drive like a carthief, something that has both Zayn and Lou smirking "someone is in a rush to get off" the snicker and I roll my eyes.

Truth is I still can't shake the bad feeling and I need to get to Olivia as soon as possible to make sure she's alright.

Arriving at my place I'm out of the car before it has even stopped compleately and I can hear the two lads both curse and laugh behind me.

Running up to my door I panic, it's been kicked in! "Olivia!" I call out and when I reach the kitchen I see shattered glass on the floor and blood leading towards my bedroom. Shit she's hurt.

"Olivia"

"Haz?" Lou calls out in a worried voice and they both appear, guns drawn and ready "what the hell has happened here?"

"Olivia!"

I open the door to my bedroom and it's a mess, I see the blood leading towards my bed and I bend down to check under, there's a small pool of blood under and I realise she must have hidden under here, who the hell hides under the bed? Everyone looks under the fucking bed! The pool of blood had been drawn out and I can tell ig's because Olivia was yanked out from under the bed.

They found her!

"Olivia" it comes out in a broken sob and I feel my eyes water, I failed her. She tried to tell me and I left her alone, defenceless, ready for anyone to grab.

"We'll find her!" Zayn puts his hand on my shoulder and a second later Lou has his on my other shoulder "don't worry Haz, we'll get them!"

I break down, sitting on my knees next to the bed that Olivia hid under, she must have been so scared and I wasn't here to protect her, I allow myself to cry. I don't care about the lads and that they can see me cry, that they'll think I'm weak, I just cry 'cause I lost her.

I know who took her, well maybe not who took her but I know who ordered it, who's behind it. Knowing that, her chanses of surviving is slim.

This is because of me, because of who I am, because of me being in a gang and because of my rank in said gang.

They took her because of me...

Because she's mine...

Beacuse I love her...

And now?

Now she's gonna die beacuse of that...