Chapter 10

Olivias pov -

"Olivia?!" He sounds so out of breath and I can't help but wonder what he was doing. I have to admit that there's been moments when I questioned either he would even look for me, but then I remembered the way he used to look at me, the way his eyes pleades with me to believe his words as he says he loves me and I know that is looking for me, doing everything he can to save me.

When I stay silent, lost in my thoughts I'm smacked, literally, out of it by a fist to my left cheek and I fall to the ground.

I can't help the small groan of pain that slups out "Don't you fucking hit her!" Harry growls from the other end of the line and I can't help but love the way his voice comes out so strong and determined. He is going to save me!

"H-Harry" I'm so relieved to finally hear his voice again and I want nothing more than for him to just find me. When he stays silent I try again "Harry"

"I'm here Livy, I'm here" it's barely a whisper but I heard it, the pain in his voice breaks my heart but a sigh of relief still slips out from the sound of his voice "I'm so sorry baby, I'll find you I promise!"

"Don't!" I panic and Another smack is heard, followed by another growl from Harry

"I said, don't fucking hit her!"

The man nearly breaks my arm as he bends it the wrong way, shoving the damn script in my face

"Whatever you're doing to her, stop, right now, or I will fucking kill you!"

"Harry" I'm not sure what I want him to, I just want the pain to go away

"Please" He begs, his voice sounding so small and defeated.

"Stick to the fucking script" the man hiss in my ear but thanfullt lets go of my arm.

"Harry" I hesitate, I want to beg him to come for me but I overheard the men talking when they thought I was out cold, they've set up a trap so when they come for me, no one will survive.. How could I let Harry risk his life for me? "I don't want you to look for me" I rush out before another hit to my left cheek and I fall back to the ground and he throws the phone against the wall, yelling at me.

The punches doesn't stop, I'm not sure for how long but eventually they stop hurting. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not but I'm still grateful for it.

All I can think about is Harry, the way we met, the long way we have come from that, the way his eyes shine up whenever he looks at me, the way his dimple shows when he laughs, his laugh oh how I love the sound of that, the way he really is s softy but won't admit to it, the life we planned, our future, and lastly... just him, how much I love him...