its been a while

Hey Back Stronger/Protecting Her readers, it's been a while !!

First off, let me start off by saying thank you all for reading these two stories and loving them so much! It makes me so happy seeing people leaving "votes" on the chapters and adding them to their reading lists. It's mind blowing seeing how many people have read and continue to read two of my books. I thank you and love you all so so much.

Secondly, I had previously published "Nightfall Mirage" but I took it down after a few weeks because I lost sight on where I wanted to go with my next book and how to get it there. Then life happened and it's just been hectic as fuck these past months as 2018 closes.

With that being said, what I'm here to tell you all is I have republished "Nightfall Mirage" !! I feel like I'm finally ready to start up a new world, with new characters and everything as 2018 is coming to an end. I feel like I'm in a much better place mentally and spiritually to write to the best of my ability. So the first chapter is back up and I'll be updating Nightfall Mirage as frequently as possible!

Please follow me on a new journey, I'll try my very best to make it better than Back Stronger and Protecting Her !!

Thank you again for reading and showing so much love! (: <3

❤️❤️❤️❤️