Chapter 12

Reginas POV
*Rape Memory's-Don't Read If you're not comfortable to do*

Emma let me Shower and Have breakfast at her House, It was really Huge Actually. Pretty much of a Mansion. She Gave me a few Clothes of hers which Fit me and let me Wear Her Shoes, Then She drove me home again. "OMG REGINA!", Ivy yelled as she ran into our Direction and Hugged me tightly at the Moment Emma Opened the Door for us to enter. "Regina!", Killian And Robin yelled as well and Hugged me Just as tight. I was actually so Thankful for the Shower and the New Clothes-it would be pure horror if they or even worse-My Father would see my Like that. "Regina!", My Father gasped As I came to Hug him tightly while Emma talked with Robin and Killian about Something. "I'm so Glad you're Back, How are you Feeling Honey?", he asked as he Placed his Hand At My Cheek, stroking over it. "Yes Da-Im Fine.", I Replied as I wanted to Slap me for Using That Name; the Name That would always remind me of it. "Are you Sure Honey?", He asked and I nodded. "Alright, Ivy will still stay tonight okay Sweetheart?", He Said And I nodded in reply.

"It was a pleasure.", Emma Said as she kissed My Hand and made her way to the Door. "Wait.", I whispered And she turned around to me once more. Would that be it? Would this be a Goodbye? "What this it?", She asked as she cupped my Face in her Hands and Stroke Away Tears That Ran Down My Cheek without my Noticing. The Others were in the Kitchen making Something to eat but actually I didn't feel hungry at all. "Thank you.", I whispered And I felt her soft lips meeting my Nose. "No Problem.", She replied and left-it was strange because I didn't even know Her but It felt strange not having her around-I felt Alone and...Afraid.

************

Open Up That Pretty Mouth Of Yours for me, Regina.", He Said as he removed the Tape again. I pressed My Lips together as hard as I could, knowing what would happen if I'd open them. "Alright. Then we'll do it the Hard way.", He Said furiously as he Covered My Nose With His Hand, Pressing it Close so i couldn't breath anymore. I felt My Oxigen getting lesser by every second as I tried to move away But he just held me in place By my Hips. I Felt like I was just about to pass out when I Opened My Mouth And Breathed out heavily. I tried to close it again but He Put two of his Fingers Into It, stopping me. His Other Hand Moved to the side of My Face as he slowly Pulled off the Blindfold. "You?!", I asked crying As my eyes recognized the Man In front of me. "You will never leave me, My beautiful Regina.", He Said smirking. I tried to Scream But At the next Moment I felt My Mouth being filled with His Member Being Pressed against my Face, replacing His Fingers in my Mouth with it. I tried to push him away but the Bandages Stopped me to do so. He Placed his Hands At My Head to keep it in Place While his Hips Moved forward, Pushing His Dick down My Throat causing me to cry Even more than I Did in the past days.

After some time he finally Took It out of My Mouth again but instead i Felt His Hands Going Down My Hips To My Ass, Squeezing It Roughly before he Pushed the Dress Up And Pushed His Finger Inside Of me. "God You feel so Good My Queen.", He Moaned as his Other Hand Held me in Place. "Shut Your Mouth Regina of do you want me to fill it again?", He asked smirking and I immediately pressed my Lips together, It was hard not to cry Or Scream Out Loud By the Pain Caused By his Fingers, But I Somehow Survived it...until He Pulled Me closer to him and Pushed Inside Of me with His Member causing me to Scream in Pain. "You're so Hot.", He Moaned as he Kept thrusting Into me. While I tried desperately to get away from him.

"No!", I yelled as I woke up all sweaty Once again in the Middle Of The Night. Tears ran down my Cheeks uncontrollably as I saw Ivy, who decides to stay for the night, Running Into my Room. "Emma!", I yelled as a new wave Tears ran down My Cheeks. "Regina what's wrong?", I heard her muffled Voice asking. "Emma!", I yelled again as I wrapped my Arms around my Knees And hit my Face under them, over and over screaming the Blonde's Name.