Chapter 5

Reginas POV

It has been some time now, days for sure, but how much? I have no Idea. He put off the Tape at my Lips as he Fed me but he still made sure I would completely loose the Feeling of Time-with Success. I had no idea how long I had been Away already but it felt like days and I started to believe that no one would actually come for me. I flinched as I felt His Hands Grabbing me From the Behind once again. I felt like giving up the fighting since I knew there would just be consequences. Last time I actually hit him but In the Following he starved me for two Days and Slapped me. Later then he told me it was my own Fault-i Believed Him.

"You're so Beautiful My Queen.", He said as he Placed a sloppy Kiss On My Lips. "And Your Lips just like your Skin is so soft.", He whispered as He kissed down my Neck while I just felt new Tears Running Down My Cheek. "Shht Baby. Don't cry My Regina, You will get to see Daddy Soon.", He Said as he Squeezed my Ass hardly, causing me to Whine again. It wasn't Pleasure-it actually wasn't so painful as well but it was disgusting-more disgusting than Being A Stripper. "Please....let me go.", I begged, since he removed the Tape I could actually breath normally again and even talk. "Did I tell you to Talk? And No, You will Never leave me My Regina, You're Mine now, all the Time I was there, waiting for you But you never came, So I had to get you My Love. Don't tell me you wouldn't enjoy it.", He Said as He Placed A Kiss On My Lip And slipped his Tongue inside of my Mouth. "Aww Don't worry My Queen, You're With Me now, You are finally mine after such a long time.", He Said as he Played with my Lips again. "Who Thought you could be such a Good Girl Regina? The Time here has obviously Helped.", He whispered against my Skin as his Hands Travelled Up My Tights. I wouldn't lie about it-I was fucking scared, scared that he would Rape me. I wanted to Scream out loud for any help but I didn't have the Feeling that anyone would hear me. I also wanted to Push his Hand Away But He Would just starve me again or slap me...maybe even Worse. I closed my Eyes with Tears uncontrollably Running Down My Cheeks. "If you're a Good Girl I will let you choose what you want to Eat My Queen.", He Said Against my Lips as his Hand found My ass while the other one found My Breasts, taking me by surprise. I didn't think he expected an Answer so I just sat there in silent, letting him have his Way with me. "Mmm as much as I want this now, We can't just yet my Queen. I will make you want me, I will make you Be Wet for Me and I will make you want to Ride Me. You will me mine Regina, Physically And In every other possible way as well, I will make you Feel good my Queen And you will be begging me to Make love to you.", He whispered and I immediately got the wish to throw up. Never. I would not let him do that with me. He could Starve me or Slap me but he will never be Fucking me!

***********
Emma's POV

"Emma Swan, Who am I talking to?", I asked as I answered the Phone. "It's Miss Lucas, the owner of Granny's, You remember?", She asked and I nodded but Quickly reminded myself that she couldn't see me so I Replied with a Strict 'yes'. "You told me to call you Of I'd know of anything that was weird and now I do remember something! There was this Guy that always used to Be there at Reginas Shift. He would sit there all day, just watching her, sometimes he talked to her thought. She didn't like it very much but he was our Main Customer so we didn't say anything. He started Talking to her and they became Closer than Regina wanted to.", The Woman explained and I quickly Made my Notes. "Do you Maybe know what was the Name Of That Customer?", I asked. "I'm Afraid no, But maybe he will be there tomorrow as well. He was really weird because he always paid Bar-never Card. He Was a total Creep.", The Older Woman Replied And I nodded again. I mean it was a great Help but without a Name-what would I do then? "Thank you, I will be coming over tomorrow when the Diner opens, I hope I get to see that Man.", I Replied as I hung up the Phone. Finally a step in the right direction.