Chapter 6

Emma's POV

The next Morning-At Granny's

"Is He Here Yet?", I asked growing impatient. I had an Other Regina Dream last Night-That is so weird, I mean I don't even know her. "Not Yet, but he should be here already, he normally Comes at five last Seven, a few minutes after Reginas Shift Starts.", She explained. Hell-What am actual Creep. "You don't think he could have anything to do with it, do you?", She asked and i just shrugged. "I'm not sure. He could have.", I replied. "Wait there He is!", The Woman Said as she pointed at a Man Across the Street. That definitely got my interest, you don't go For breakfast into a Diner for almost Two Months just to switch then. "Thank you for your Help.", I Said as I left and made my Way to the Shop across the Street.

"Big Celebration hm?", I asked as I playfully licked his Shoulder and pointed into his Shopping cart on which were Much fast Food, microwave food and some Clothes were. "Well Just me and Some Friends hanging out you know.", He Replied And chuckled nervously. Something about Him got me suspicious. "My Name's Kate, Kate Brickman.", I lied as I shook his Hand. "Walter Melton.", He Replied with a nervous Smile. He must have Sensed that I lied or he simply knew me because I knew thanks to My super Power that he lied somehow.

********

"Hey Lily? Can you check someone for me please, I need a Personal Check Of a Man Named 'Walter Melton'.", I Requested my Secretary and I heard her Typing. "Walter Melton, 56, White, Moved with His Wife And his Four Children to Mexico two Moths ago , why?", She asked. Great-and I had nothing-Again! Damnit! "Okay, Thank you Lily.", I Replied And Hung Up the Phone. I had to find that Man-and I needed his Real Name. It was quite clear that he had anything to do with it, or at least he knew Regina wouldn't be at work that day, as i already know of him by Tellings, he was pretty interested in her, so why would he suddenly switch The Diner? As I know by Our Meeting, He was not Married and didn't have children, as I Noticed Since he didn't have any Picture of them in his Wallet and he neither Wore a Ring. His Phone was In His Jacket Muted, Which told me he didn't except Any important Messages. He bought Much Food and a few Clothing Items, probably For a Woman I guessed, but I couldn't recognize it from my Position. I was pretty sure that He, That Man Who I don't know the Name Of, yet, would have something to do with the Kidnapping-if he didn't do it by hisself anyway.

I wasn't able to Read the Name on His Credit Card as he used it to Buy But I was pretty sure I'd see him at the Next day anyway. Maybe the Owner Of The Strip Club could help me.

**********
"Listen Mam' There Are Hundreds of People Going in and Out Of here a Day, Of course we have Main customers that show quite Interest in our Girls But you can't expect me to know any of them, and I couldn't tell you anyway, we are a completely safe company here.", The Black Haired-tattooed Man explained as I described him the Man I'd need to know the Name Of. "Alright but can you at least tell me if He has been Here Already? Maybe a few Weeks ago or since then?", I asked, God that made me really Mad-I was so close to Getting a hint where he Brought but At the same Moment I didn't know anything, my Whole Hopes literally lasted on His Appearance At The Shop At the Next Day, Other wise I'd never see him again and there My Hint would be-Gone. "Listen Miss Swan I can't tell you anything about the Customers.", He Said and left The Room. Great! Just Great!