Chapter 35

Summer passed like none other. Filled with family time, hanging out with friends, and a shit ton of surfing to say the least. Unfortunately, I only saw Zion once a week because he was so busy the entire summer with rehearsals for the tour that just started. But, nonetheless it was being with him that mattered.

Their tour is almost completely sold out in every place all around the world. But Zion reserved tickets for Kiara and I for the very first show in L.A. which is completely sold out.

School? Sophomore is already kicking me in the ass but, I'm still going to push through like always and love life.

I do have the dream life.

The public thinks that Zion and I broke up because we havent been seen in public together recently, just chillin in the house.

Still going strong no matter what anyone says.

And in only half a month, it's our one year anniversary.

I slam the door to my car, being sure to lock it as Kiara and I begin to walk to the entrance that if flooded by fans. Some fans point us out but I simply try to push forward since they arent asking anything. Once Kiara and I get through the door, we squish through to the front of the mosh pit and wait.

*****

I'm so proud of them, I even cried. Wiping away and tears and runaway mascara, the boys stand in front of the crowd as an ending to the concert.

"Thank you guys for an amazing first concert!" Brandon shouts. It's nice to see him enjoy his life after the breakup with Charlotte, he deserves the best.

"We wouldnt have been where we are without each and every single one of you," Edwin thanks.

"We love you all from the bottom of our hearts," Austin continues.

"We hope to see yall again," Nick adds.

"And a thank you to everyone in our lives who supported us along the way," Zion concluded as a bra gets thrown at him.

Everyone, including me start to burst out laughing.

Zion picks up the bra off his foot, holding it up, "Thanks guys, I'm sure my girlfriend will love this."

The crowd goes wild as I laugh, tear continuing to flow, Kiara hugs me.

People around me, hug me too, knowing who I am and freak out.

The guys take a last bow before walking off stage.

Fans all around me freak out and starts shouting things. Kiara simply begins to walk with part of the mosh pit leading to the outsides. To everyone who was paying attention to me, I turn back around and make a heart signal with my hands, mouthing love you guys.

Passing through he crowd was a pain the in ass to say the least. We always park in the back since it's almost never really crowded but, in this case, it was still jam packed.

The guys were put the back saying hi to fans, creating a huge crowd.

Kiara and I wait in the unsaid line that the fans had created, waiting in the dark. Finally after 45 minutes of waiting, we go down in a line, first hugging Brandon.

"I cant wait for you to release the new song," I say to him giving him a smile.

"Dude, we are gonna miss you on tour," Brandon hugs Kiara.

Edwin is next.

When he sees us, his face lights up like a kid on christmas, "you already know da vibbbesss its Hazel and lil K."