Chapter 28

The sound of people moving around the house wakes me up. I lay on Zions warm chest, looking up at the ceiling wondering how on earth Zion didnt freeze his ass off last night.

I actually woke up in the middle of the night to put my hoodie back on, it was so cold.

The door squeaks slowly indicating someone is opening the door. Looking down from the ceiling, I see Mandy poking her head through the door.

I sit up, brushing back my hair and rubbing my eyes as I let out a yawn.

"Goodmorning, sweetheart," Mandy whispers.

"Goodmorning," I croak, still tired.

"Sorry to wake you up, just wanted to let you know that we are all leaving right now and our neighbor will be dropping off her daughter in an hour," Zions mom informs me.

"Ok sounds good, have a nice day," I smile.

"You too," She says, shutting the door after her.

I remain sitting there for five minutes, rubbing my eyes in hopes of wiping away the exhaustion. The house soon becomes silent with only Zion's light breathing.

Accepting the fact that I'm tired makes me tap Zions bare chest gently.

"Babe," I whisper.

Why on earth am I whispering?

"Babe," I say louder, rubbing his stomach, "You gotta get ready, we are babysitting in an hour."

His breathing patterns begin to quicken signifying he woke up. Incredibly slowly, Zions eyes open very very slightly.

"Goodmorning, love," Zion slurs.

I smile and lay down a bit on top of him, "Goodmorning."

Our faces a few inches apart, Zion closes the gap, capturing my lips with his. My eyes flutter shut as I move my lips, his beginning to smile into the kiss causing me to also smile.

Breaking apart the small kiss, "God damn, what do I have to do to wake up like that everyday?" Zion asks grinning.

I chuckle sitting up for a moment before getting up from the bed and walking over to my suitcase.
I open my suitcase, taking out my toiletries and outfit for today.

Undergarments, some black skinny jeans, striped crew socks, a plain grey tshirt, and two hoodies. One being my highschool volleyball hoodie that's grey and black and the other being Prettymuchs merch again. Basic outfit, nothing new.

I bring my stuff into the restroom and place it all down on the counter. As Zion walks into the bathroom after, I take off my hoodie that I had slept in.

Zion stands right behind me, placing his hands on the counter right next to me, resting his chin on my right shoulder. Standing in my tank top, my chest is exposed, revealing the hickeys Zion left yesterday.

I touch each one, examining it in the mirror, "Jesus Christ Man."

Zion chuckles at all the hickeys. At least there arent any visible ones located on my neck.

"That's one shit load of hickeys," Zion points out the obvious, still chuckling.

"Chill next time," I joke counting all the hickeys. Fourteen total.

"I'm one horny ass guy," Zion laughs.

I shake my head and grab my toothbrush to begin brushing my teeth, taking out my retainers.

Zion quickly pecks the side of my neck and stand up fully, "Ima take a shower."

He turns to the shower behind me, turning on the handles to turn on the water to hot.