Chapter 1

I bought these tickets to a concert of a new boy band named prettymuch for my little sister Kiara cause I heard she was obsessed with them and got the vip meet and greet passes.

She almost passed out.

I got one for her, one for a friend, and one for me to watch over her since mom thought she was too young to go alone. I'm 19 so she is fine with me watching over her.

"Would you MIIIIIIND, would you MIIIIND?" Kiara and her friend, Samantha, sings terribly to the aux.

"Oh. My. God. I'm so exciteddddddd!!!!" Kiara squeals.

"Same!!!!" Samantha squeaks with the biggest grin on her face.

"Calm yourself, children. Don't want to make them deaf, do you?" I joke around wondering if I'll have to hear this all night.

I made a mistake.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so mucccch!!!" Kiara rambles literally shaking in her seat.

I pull up into the parking spot and grab all of our stuff to head onto the back of the place. I slip on my grey stüssy hoodie over my olive green vans shirt.

Hopefully I won't be too cold. Ripped black Skinny jeans, slip on vans, and a hoodie sounds good to me but who knows about my sister.

Eh, it's a concert.

We walk in and scan out badges then wait in line, there wasn't a lot of people but the area but they said each group get five minutes with them so I figured it would take a while.

While Kiara talks to Samantha, I slip my earbuds through the inside of my hoodie so they won't fall and blast some Tyler the Creator songs as I casually scroll through my Instagram feed.

Slowly, we move forward in the line for the past thirty minutes until we are next in line.

"Next up in line," a security guard says.

I walk into the room and see five boys talking to each other until they see we enter the room.

"Hey," Brandon greets with a smile on his face.

Yes, I do know who they are, Kiara quizzed me before we came.

"Hi," I respond and turn around to see where my sister is, only to see she is slightly hiding behind me along with her friend.

"They would like to take a picture with you, is that alright?" I ask facing back towards them.

"Of course!" Edwin says.

I give both of them a slight push in the guys direction and take out my phone, "Alright guys, lets get close together but watch where you put your hands," I say making the guys laugh and Kiara to roll her eyes.

They all squeeze next to each other with big grins on their faces as I take the picture.

"Perfect," I say as I look back at the photo and stand closer to the girls.

"At me on Insta, I'll be sure to follow," Austin says causing the girls to smile, really really big.

"So what is your names?" Zion says.

"Samantha."

"Kiara and my sister, Hazel," Kiara answers and points to me.

"Any questions you got for us?" Nick questions.

"Yeah, if you had to live one place in the world, what would it be?" Kiara asks.

"Malibu, I think. It's very pretty nice place to live," Brandon answers.

"New yorrrrrrkkk," Edwin sings.

"Tokyo," Austin says.

"Oooo that's a good one, I didn't think outside of the U.S. But I think it would be a different city like ummm," Brandon adds.

"Sendai," Zion suggests.

"No, it was ummm,"

"Osaka?" I interject.

Brandon snaps his finger and points at me, "Yea, how'd you know?"

"Half Japanese, Half Caucasian," I simply reply.

"Our mom is an immigrant from Japan so we visit every year to our grandparent in Osaka," Kiara further explains.

"That's sick," Nick says.

"Totally!" Brandon adds.

"Would have never guessed," Says Zion.

"Ok so what is a pet peeve?" Samantha inquires.

"When people don't know the lyrics to a song so they try to mumble," Edwin answers making all of us laugh and agree.

Zion says with a cute smile, "Ya and they will try to sing like Nawwwww nawwww, instead."

We all laugh and before we know it, that's all the time we had left with them so we exit the room.

"Oh my god, oh my god, that was a dream come true!" Samantha shouts while Kiara just nods her head in a dreamy state.

"Well it's not over yet, let's head to our seats, they are close by the stage," I say and head into the area.

*****

"Can I get merch please?!?!" Both of them ask once the concert is finished.

I'll admit, I like their music a lot.

"Yea sure, I'm going to catch some air, I'll be near the car, got your money and phones?" I ask.

They both show me their phones and money, "Yup!"

"Alright meet me there, I'm assuming forty minutes based on this line," I state and kiss Kiara's forehead before heading off, giving her my hoodie for the cold even though I knew I would freeze to death, and plugging in my earbuds playing Khalid instead.

I briskly walk over to the outside close by the backstage area and just lean against the wall, listening to music, and taking in the breathtaking view of the clear night sky.