Chapter 7: Jordan

Jordan knew she was crazy. Yep, she definitely was crazy. She didn't know why, but she agreed with Emma to go on a blind date. When Emma was at the bakery that afternoon, she told her Jordan to give it a change. Apparently this guy was one off the good ones. We'll have to wait and see about that, she thought to herself.

But she was curious, too curious. She always was that way, and she knew it would be her undoing someday. After a long internal struggle she gave in to Emma and now she was on her way to her date.

She wore her favorite blue dress. Emma and her called it her lucky dress. Since it hugged every curve right, it brought good luck with her first dates. The dress was night blue with a sweetheart neckline, to highlight her assets. It was formfitting till the waist, where it flared to a loose fitting skirt. It gave her the tiny waist she was proud off.

Normally she would feel like the world was laying at her feet. But that changed after checking in at her parents before her date, she was nervous and lacking self esteem. Her father complimented her, as usual. Saying how proud he was and couldn't believe he had a daughter that looked that good. Her heart swelled every time. But when her mother walked in, the room temperature dropped a few degrees. With a scowl on her face, her mother looked at her in disgust. "Are you sure you are going to wear that? I'm not surprised you're still single." her mother had told her. Her father tried his best to tell her to ignore her mother, but the damage was already done.

Now she went from not feeling nervous at all and feeling all kind of sexy, to insecure and nervous as hell. She wanted to cancel the date, so badly. She even called Emma. Fortunately for her, Emma knew exactly who her mother was and talked her in to going.

Jordan was facing the restaurant. Taking a deep breath, she hoped she could calm her nerves. She couldn't. "Come on Jordan, this can't possible be worse than the last first date" she mutters to herself.

Thinking back to the last date she had, she shivered. The guy was a first class asshole. Told her after 20 minutes in the date she would've needed to go to the gym if she wished a second date. He even ordered for her, and yes you guessed it, he ordered the smallest salad. "She doesn't need more than that" he told the waiter. The waiter had give her a sympathetic look. She should have walked away then, but when he told her, he would love to have a second date because he liked her personality but couldn't have sex with her until she had lost at least 10 pounds, she threw her drink in his face and stormed off. No, no date could possible worst then that.

She took another deep breath and walked inside the restaurant. The place was beautiful. She dropped her jaw while she stared around. The walls where deep dark red, big chandeliers where hanging on the ceilings and a big round bar was in the middle of the restaurant. The place looks really classy and she felt almost out of place.

The man at the entrance cleared his throat before he said "Good evening young lady". He startled her, making her jump a little back and grab her chest.

She quickly recorded. She put up a smile and said "Good evening. I'm here waiting for someone". The man, somewhere in his fifties, had black hair with a little grey in it. He smiled back at her, his eyes kind. He reminded her of his dad best friend.

"Do you have a reservation or are you waiting on someone" the kind man asked, the smile never leaving his face. Jordan felt her cheeks warming up. She had no clue on which name the reservations was. She didn't even know how the guy looked. Emma told her she would know when he walked in. This is one off the reasons Jordan knew she was crazy. No one in his right mind would agree to something with so little information.

"I'm actually waiting for someone." Deciding it was best to threw in all the informatie she had she continued. "My friend send me on a blind date. I don't know on which name the reservation is, but her name is Emma Miller". She hoped the guy wasn't a creep, now she gave Emma her full name. Beside, it was Emma her own fault. With more information she wouldn't have to give her name

"Ah, yes. Miss Miller" the man said. He surprised her when he knew who she meant. "I have a reservation for two. You are the first to arrive". Jordan let out a sigh. She didn't mind, now she could take same liquor courage before her date would arrive. As if the man could read her mind, he said "You can take a drink at the bar, if you would like?" He hold out his hand to the bar, the smile never left his face.

She smiled back. "Yes, I would. Thank you". She shrugged out her coat. And before she knew it, the man took it from her so he could hang it for her. She gave a last smile to the man before she took off to the bar.

The man behind the bar was handsome. Blond hair, strong jawline and broad shoulders. Dark brown eyes looked back at her while he gave her a wicked smile. Damn, that smile could make panties disappear. She made a mental note to tell Emma she should visit this restaurant. Even if it was just to watch the handsome barman.

"What may it be for tonight" his deep voice asked her. The guy was handsome, but something about him told her not to get too friendly with him.

"A red wine please" she said, returning a polite smile. I need the courage! She added mentally. The guy placed the wine before her. She took it greedily from him and took a quick sip.

"Whoah, slow down" he chuckled. "You're having a blind date or something?" He asked her with a smile. She looked up to him, her brows shot up and she let out a soft sigh. The guys eyes widened "I was just joking, but you are, aren't you?". She heard the sympathy in his voice

"Yes, and I need some liquid courage so please let the wine coming if he isn't here when I finished this glas" she said looking down to her glass. Her nerves were getting the best off her.

The guy's smile went to a sweet one. "Sweety, you have nothing to be worried about. You look amazing! Any guy would be lucky to be your date tonight" She looked up to him, and give him a small smile. She wanted to believe the guy, but something about her mothers comments were still in the back of her mind.

She saw a hand beside her and looked up to the face of the bartender. "I mean it" he said to her.

"Thank you" she said to him. He was trying to be nice to her, all she could to was being nice back. "Let's hope my date think the same thing" she said, straighten her back. She took another sip of her wine, this time really tasting it. "This is really good" she said surprisingly to the bartender. He let out a small laugh.

But before he could say anything to her, a voice beside her said "Than I would like one too" to the bartender before he looked at her. "And one for the lady as well", a smile forming on his face. The smile made her jaw drop. It gave her goosebumps all over her body.

Green eyes met her gaze. She swore she saw some gold in them. She couldn't torn her gaze from them. But when the bartender put his glass wine before them, he left hers. It gave her the opportunity to check him out.

Her heart skipped a beat. The guy was the definition of dark, tall and handsome. Dark hair, with small curls in them. It made her want to rub her hand though it. She could barely keep her hands to her self. The hair wasn't the only place she wanted to put her hands. He had a muscular build, with broad shoulders who lead to a smaller waist.

She was staring at his abdomen, wondering if he had a sixpack she could run her tongue over, when she heard him chuckling a little. Her eyes shot up to his gaze. Big mistake. His strong gaze took away her breath. He put out a hand and throw her a panty dropping smile, "I'm James, and you?"

----------------------------------------------------

It's a longer one. But after some inspiration, I can't stop typing ha ha ha. It's also written very quickly, and I haven't checked it properly. So sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I have the next chapters already in my head and I want to write it as soon as possible before I forget. 

I'll give you guys an update soon!!