Chapter 1

(Abigail's P.O.V)

"Abbie, can you come help me with the dishes!" My mom yelled out from downstairs.

"Alright, be there in a minute!" I shouted back.

I lazily stood from my bed and slipped my phone into my pocket before walking downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Why can't Luke do them today?" I complained as I picked up the towel from the counter and started drying the plates.

"Because Luke has band practice right now." My mom said calmly.

"He's 16 years old and he hangs out with two 17 year olds and a 18 year old. Don't you find that weird?" I said, still drying the dishes slowly.

"Your brother has known them since he started high school. They have a tight bond, like you and Drama." My mom said, turning off the water and drying her hands with the towel that was over her shoulder.

"Drama and I are in the same grade though. Plus Luke should be focusing on school like me and not-" I was cut off by the sound of my brothers laugh. I finished drying the dishes and threw the towel back onto the counter before going to sit on one of the bar stools.

Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael walked into the kitchen, all speaking and laughing with one another. Michael went to raid the fridge with Calum while Ashton and Luke sat on the bar stools next to me. Ashton sat beside me and Luke beside him.

"Hey Abigail." Ashton smiled, moving a curl away from his face.

"Hi Ashton." I responded awkwardly.

The doorbell rang and my mom ran to the door. She came back into the room, pointed to me, and went upstairs. I looked at who it was and smiled when I saw a tall figure with blonde silky hair and green eyes enter the room.

"Hey Drama!" I got off my stool and hugged him.

"Hey darlin'. Who are these fine young men?" Drama said while scanning my brother and his friends. Sometimes I forget Drama is gay because he doesn't act anything like it.

"Oh yeah. Drama this is my brothers friends, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin and of course you know my brother Luke." They all waved at Drama weirdly and Drama chuckled. "Such cute boys, I give the curly haired brunette with hazel eyes a 10." He whispered into my ear. I nodded in agreement before giggling.

Ashton and Luke began to talk, Ashton was facing my direction so I could see his face perfectly as he talked to Luke. Ashton caught me gazing and he just looked back at Luke. Okay...

"Drama, lets head to my room." I said. Drama and I walked upstairs and headed to my room which was located at the end of the hall, to the right. We filed in and shut the door before plopping onto my bed.

"Why haven't you told me about these guys before?" Drama asked, sounding so girly.

"Because I never really thought it mattered. They are older than us so we have no chance and they are my brothers friends, so yeah." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to my texts.

I saw a next text from an unknown number, making me curious in who it could be since I don't give out my number to anybody but close friends.

"Well, age is just a number. Remember that Abbie." Drama said, laying down completely and resting his head on my pillow.

I didn't respond, I was to focused on finding out who texted me. All they said was 'Hey Abigail.' Who could it be?

"Yo Abs, you alright there?" Drama waved his hand in front of my face and I came back to reality.