Birthday

ɪᴛ's ᴄʜᴀɴʏᴇᴏʟ's ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴇᴋʜʏᴜɴ ʜᴀs ᴀ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ [WARNING: SMUT] 9/12/18

After being released early from work as a small birthday present from his boss, Chanyeol rushes home, excited to spend some time celebrating it with his baby boy.

"Baek?"

Chanyeol steps into the house, locking the door and setting down his bags. From where he is he can see light coming through the bottom of the bedroom door so he makes his way there, opening it and calling out for Baekhyun.

"Baek? Are yo- oh fuck."

Baekhyun is sprawled out on the bed, naked and covered with whipped cream as he sucks and licks a big cherry. "Wanna unwrap your birthday present, Daddy?" he asks, hooded eyes staring up at him.

Chanyeol can feel his pants tighten as he removes his button up shirt, unbuckling his belt. "Want to explain what's this, baby boy?"

"I didn't have a cake for Daddy.. So I thought this could work." He smiles seductively, tongue running along the cherry teasingly.

"Fuck, baby, this is even better." Chanyeol groans, crawling over Baekhyun's body. He leans down, dragging his tongue over his baby's thigh, tasting the sweet whipped cream.

Baekhyun squirms and moans, and Chanyeol grabs him by the hips, holding him down firmly in place. After a few teasing licks that has Baekhyun already leaking, he flips Baekhyun over.

On his hands and knees, Baekhyun eagerly pushes his butt out towards Chanyeol, and Chanyeol groans, landing a hard smack on his cheeks.

He leans forward, licking teasingly at Baekhyun's hole, some of the whipped cream on his tongue transferring over. He spots the cherry on the bed and smirks, picking it up and pressing it against Baekhyun's hole.

"D- Daddy? W- what are you- AH!"

Chanyeol pushes the cherry into Baekhyun's small hole, seeing it stain his hole with its red juices. He twists it inside his hole, Baekhyun squeaking as pleasure shoots up his spine.

Chanyeol smirks as he pulls the cherry out, replacing it with his tongue as he pushes into Baekhyun's hole. He keeps his hands firm on Baekhyun's hips, holding him in place to stop him from squirming around.

He thrusts his tongue deep in Baekhyun's hole, Baekhyun lunging forward with a loud moan. He reaches for Baekhyun's cock, slowly stroking him until he's close to coming, then he pulls away, hearing Baekhyun whine.

Baekhyun turns around, teary eyes staring up at Chanyeol. "D- Daddy, please- just fuck me please!"

Chanyeol groans at Baekhyun's desperate pleas and presses their lips together, his hands feeling up his baby's soft skin and kissing him harder.

When Baekhyun's too dazed from the kiss, Chanyeol grips his cock, aligning it up to Baekhyun's entrance, and he pushes into him in one hard thrust.

Baekhyun chokes up in the kiss, screaming as he holds onto Chanyeol's biceps. Chanyeol cages him in with his arms as he slams continuously into him, the sound of skin slapping loud in their room.

He lifts Baekhyun's legs up onto his shoulders, pushing his cock back into him and ramming into him hard. He can feel Baekhyun's hole clenching around him, and he pulls out, smirking at Baekhyun's sob.

"Beg." He growls. "Beg for my cock like the little slut you are."

"Daddy! Please- I want your cock, I want you to fuck me until I cum- Please, Daddy-"

Before he can even finish, Chanyeol roughly thrusts his cock deep into Baekhyun, causing him to scream out in shock. He doesn't give Baekhyun any time to adjust, pounding into him mercilessly.

At this rate, he finds Baekhyun's prostate easily, and he holds Baekhyun by the hips as he continues thrusting into him quickly.

Baekhyun grips at the bed sheets, screaming at the rough thrusts, and before he knows it, he comes with Chanyeol still fucking into him.

He moans from the overstimulation, but after a few more hard thrusts, Chanyeol comes deep into him, filling him up to the brim with his warm cum.

Chanyeol pulls out, lying down beside Baekhyun and kissing him sweetly on the lips. "Thank you for all this, baby boy."

Baekhyun giggles, kissing Chanyeol happily. "Anything for Daddy."

Chanyeol gets up and cleans both of them as well as changes the sheets before he lies down beside his baby boy, pulling his small body closer to him as he hugs him tight.

As Baekhyun starts falling asleep, he whispers "Goodnight, Daddy. Happy Birthday." and Chanyeol smiles, hugging him close as they both fall asleep.