Ch.2 Death and Rebirth pt.1

Start from the beginning

[Swordsman], [Archer], [Brawler], [Thief], [Mage], [Cleric], [Shield Bearer], [Spearman], [CraftsMan], [Trapper], [Scholar], and [WeaponJack].

The classes Surdeis hesitated on choosing were:

[Mage], a class that focuses on the path of magic and spell casting,

[CraftsMan], a class that specializes in creating Items such as weapons, armors, and other consumables,

and [WeaponJack], the jack-of-all-trades who can wield any weapon proficiently but inferior to someone who chose to master one,

However Surdeis had already long decided.

Recalling how he held the pole and thrusting it to the policeman's mouth, Surdeis held an attachment to the Spear.

[You have now became a <SpearMan>!]
[Warriors who chose the path of the Spear.

You can now learn SpearMan Exclusive Skills.

Passive Bonus: +10% attack when using a Spear. +10% effectiveness of spear skills. +3% Crit Rate/+7% Crit Rate when using a Spear. +15% Learning Rate of all Spear-related Skills]

The unique ability [Granted's Gift] enabled Surdeis to level up faster than the rest. Combining [Granted's Gift] and [Photographic Reflex], the acceleration of Surdeis' power showed no end.

He Leveled Up steadily and often upgraded his weapon and armor with the best he could find.

The amount of skills and abilities in his possesion also went up at an astonishing rate to a level that the world had never seen before.

Surdeis earned merits after merits.

He diligently accomplished missions and as he increased in rank, he also gained recognition from people not just around the kingdom but soon the whole world.

The Kingdom's generosity bore fruit, the lone wolf Commander-General Surdeis was soon called

[The Ace Of Humanity].

In each battle he went Surdeis always fought with a frightening intent to kill.

It didn't matter whether if it were a monster, a demi-human or even a human. The intense emotions from the policeman killing his family etched deep within him became his source of power. Imagining it was that bastard he was piercing and thrusting and slicing.

It was as if the merciless incarnation of wrath was unleashing its terror.

One day he had single handedly destroyed an army of Lvl 50 Skeleton DreadKnights as well as killing the leader, a Lvl 75 Undying King, a task fit for a balanced army of 200 hand picked men.

He not only managed to kill every single undead, but Surdeis also destroyed the famous undead fortress called the Masoleum of the Undying King in absolute ruins.

After that day, no one in the world didn't fear his name.

Although he never left the Middle continent, his name travelled far and wide. Regardless of who they were or what race they had, they all spoke of Surdeis as if they were speaking stuff of the nightmares. Shuddering as they called him

[The Walking Calamity].
....
It was 15 years ago since Surdeis was teleported to Antaluna. Today the tale of [The Walking Calamity] came to an end.

Dying by the hands of the Demon Empire's strongest unit, The Children of Original Sin.

The Guardian Kingdom of Reilon was right. The Demon Empire in Nosforte was preparing itself until another nether portal opened in the eastern continent of Sinen. Hundreds of thousands of Demon soldiers came out marching westward. The sudden turn of events caught all nations by surprise.